Returning to Fitbit

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
I loved my Apple Watch for the cool factor. I talked to my watch like Dick Tracy. But for me the lack of battery life made it useless as a fitness tracker. It HAD to be charged every day and you had to remember to take it off the charger and put it on every day too. It was fun but didn’t do what I needed. I missed the sleep tracking especially. Fitbit was effortless. The Apple Watch was work.

So I just ordered a new Fitbit charge 5. Found a deal on Amazon and it arrives today. My little experiment showed me I really am one of those simple people who can be motivated by a plastic gadget on my wrist. I am looking forward to getting back in better shape because I can tell my physical condition has gone downhill during my Apple Watch period.

And it is time to get back to work on those palm trees. Yet again!

I’m making my Apple Watch work for my sleep. I get up and take it off to recharge while I get ready to head downstairs. Then in the late afternoon, I wander upstairs to put back on the charger for my sleep. The Fitbit and I didn’t get along. I think we all have our personal preferences.

I am glad you found one to replace what you had.

MrSue just started wearing MiniSue’s unwanted Fitbit. (He previously had one he didn’t want.). It is working pretty well for him this time.

I wanted to track my sleep but I kept taking it off during the night, It doesn’t work that way.

I wanted to track my sleep but I kept taking it off during the night, It doesn’t work that way.
I’m using an app called AutoSleep that actually will track your sleep when your watch is not on your wrist. I couldn’t get it to work well but the function is there.

Latest posts

Back