Hello, I'm new to this site.I'm pre-op.My surgery has been approved.It is scheduled for may 26.I am so excited.

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your date. Which surgery are you having? Who is your surgeon? It will be here sooner than you think!

Hello, I'm new to this site.I'm pre-op.My surgery has been approved.It is scheduled for may 26.I am so excited.
Hiya Tracy! Welcome to the board and it's vast wealth of knowledge/wisdom. I assume you're having the DS....can you confirm this? I'm also going to assume that you've possibly poked around here before...? Perhaps while researching your surgical options? Regardless....a hearty welcome! Gratz on choosing to defeat your obesity problem rather than the reverse. Please let us know if there are any questions we can answer or if you need anything.

:welcomeboard:

Hiya Tracy! Welcome to the board and it's vast wealth of knowledge/wisdom. I assume you're having the DS....can you confirm this? I'm also going to assume that you've possibly poked around here before...? Perhaps while researching your surgical options? Regardless....a hearty welcome! Gratz on choosing to defeat your obesity problem rather than the reverse. Please let us know if there are any questions we can answer or if you need anything.

According to the drop down in her profile, she is going for the RNY.

I'm from Union,Sc.I'm Having RNY.This site is new to me.I'll be checking in sometimes.

@tracy6035 are you on FB? We have a "local" WLS group called the Carolina WLS Support...while most of us are DS'ers, we do have one RNY'er. We try to get together about once ever two months or so...just to talk, etc. We discovered we needed to share regional assets such as the name of PCP's, hematologists, etc. It's a small group, only 7 members, three of us from just across in NC, two from Greenville County, one from Spartanburg County and one from the Clinton area.

Latest posts

Back