My Weight Loss History

So, officially, my mother's sibling is alive. But in reality, his druggy descendants may have him in a deep freeze in the garage so that his SS checks keep coming in. On that side of the family, ya just never know.

I've seen that a lot around here. That often is the case when the relatives insist that everything be done to keep Mom alive. I read the record of an elderly woman whose adult children kept her around for her SS check and opiates. Her doctor ran a drug screen and when he found out she didn't have any opiates in her system, he reported the case to APS.

@KathrynK I've heard too many stories about Alexa picking up information that helps hackers. It may be just another urban legend, but I'm sufficiently paranoid enough to be inclined to not get one. My niece was talking about sharing a duplex with her mother (my sister) and I told her I had dibs on that arrangement. My sister and I would be great together, but in reality, she won't leave OH and I won't leave TN. I hope I'm not deluding myself by thinking I have a while to get this shit settled.

Southern Lady, thank you for the SNL sketch! I was laughing so hard people came in to the room see what was so funny!

Latest posts

Back