My Alien Demon Stomach Warden....

Amey

I can't be sure without an xray but I'm pretty sure my surgeon implanted at least one alien demon in me. And last night it became very apparent that it is there and ANGRY! I'm not sure what I did to upset it... 1/4 cup of cottage cheese at about 3, a small tigers blood shaved ice about 6, and about 8:00 I had a Tapioca pudding cup and about 2/3 of a SF chocolate and vanilla pudding cup. (the chocolate tasted like ass). But I was pretty proud of myself that I had almost 60 ounces of water in me yayyyy!!

Then it happened.... as my friend Tony and I were reliving the Breaking Bad series . My stomach started to rumble and grumble and it got louder and louder until I could only imagine this is what the earth feels like before a volcano goes off. It just didn't start on my stomach and move down. Oh no! We are talking top to bottom full field play. I felt it in my back, And at one point it rumbled so hard it made my butt cheeks jiggle. It vibrated the couch and we had to turn the tv up. And of course my sweet friend Tony was so sympathetic.... At one point jiggling my stomach to 'help' and commenting that he thought I was trying to lift off to space after coming out of the bathroom one of many times I was in there. I don't think I have ever heard him laugh so hard as when the demon seemed to be talking to itself.

This went on for over 4 hours. After Tony left I went to the bathroom and farted so hard I thought the toilet would crack. But the demon was still not silenced. I finally fell asleep about 2 AM. This morning the poor thing seems tuckered out... And my stomach feels like it's been used as a bouncy house for small mutant alien demons.

I have no idea what I did to piss off the alien demon that has decided it's the warden of my stomach... But I'll bet I don't eat any pudding today!!

You probably didn't do anything just, growing pains. However, tapioca is a starch. That could have aggravated your insides. Might even be lactose.

You probably didn't do anything just, growing pains. However, tapioca is a starch. That could have aggravated your insides. Might even be lactose.
Tapioca is a starch? But it was sooo yummy! I'm glad I got one more good taste of it anyway.

In a Sugarfree Tapioca Kozy shak snack cup, there are 14 grams of carbs. That is a lot for a brand new DS tummy. Plus, it is more than a quarter of your total grams of carbs for the day if you are trying to stay at 50 or under.

I am still able to have milk and milk products, no lactose issues as of yet. I am not sure why ice cream and frozen yogurt was giving me trouble. I haven't had any since but, I am hoping it was the quantity of my serving and not a lactose intolerance. I have one or two cappuccinos a day without complaint.

That diet would give me the same results. It is low in protein and high in junk calories. Plain Greek yogurt might satisfy your need for gooey food. Make sure it is a brand without additives. I read labels, and give up on guar gum, food starch, corn starch, tapioca starch, and baking powder -- or if I don't, "look out below"!

That stuff would KILL me. The only sugar-free that I consume is diet sodas with sucralose and acesulfame, which don't bother me. Too many puddings! Probably too much dairy. Why not scrambled eggs? Taco Bell pintos and cheese? Protein soup?

That stuff would KILL me. The only sugar-free that I consume is diet sodas with sucralose and acesulfame, which don't bother me. Too many puddings! Probably too much dairy. Why not scrambled eggs? Taco Bell pintos and cheese? Protein soup?

Ah...the good old days...when it took five or six attempts to consume half an order of TB pintos and cheese! LOL

I also remember the rumbling...lol. Boy was that loud. (And as soon as I wrote that...I did a fairly substantial growl...10.58 years post-op.)

But your diet? Too much dairy and probably sugar alcohols.

Like Liz said...ONE new food per day. Makes it easier to find the culprits.

Oh! And even great surgeons suggest stuff like saltine crackers, when post-op, some of us create problems with those because of the wheat flour.

Your post had me giggling so hard that my husband came in the room to see what was so funny. :)
I'm still waiting for August to get here, so I can have my surgery... it's probably a good thing that he knows what can happen before it's MY alien baby making the ruckus! :p
Thank you for sharing!

I was going to say it could be the SF stuff, the lactose, the icee more than 1 bite of those send my system into overload!! Or it could just be you good old DS feeling how it wants too. Lol do more protein, less dairy and carbs. Take it slow you have the rest of your life to eat or learn to eat that stuff so that you don't pay for it.

Latest posts

Back