Monthly Online Support Group

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
I attended this last month. Guest speaker was Dr. Inman's nurse. It's a neat way to ask questions of a professional.

NEW for 2015! Bariatric On-Line Support Group

An official St. Vincent Bariatric Center of Excellence support group
If you can't make a support group in person, the St. Vincent Bariatric Center of Excellence in Carmel, Indiana now offers an on-line option. The third Monday each month I will be leading an official St. Vincent Bariatric support group on-line.

Here is what you need to know:

• Everyone, pre-op and post-op, is welcome
  • For those pre-op who need proof of support group attendance (St Vincent patients) the 'white sheet' will be sent to you
  • The St Vincent monthly support group hand-out will be shared
  • It's the 3rd Monday of the month through November from 7:00 to 8:30 eastern time
  • There is no cost involved. Just be sure to register
  • REGISTER HERE

Here is what you need:

• computer
  • internet connection
  • speakers/microphone to listen and talk through your computer OR
  • A phone if you would rather call in - but still need a computer and internet connection
  • You can check out GoToWebinar system requirements here
  • pssssst....you can also use your iPad, Tablet or phone. Check out the GoToWebinar app from the appropriate on-line store for your device. It's recommended your device is connected through wifi to use the app. Any data charges incurred are the users responsibility.

If this will be your first GoToWebinar meeting, I strongly recommend that you sign-into the meeting at least 10 to 15 minutes early to make sure you get the correct GoToWebinar software downloaded and are able to connect without any issues.

Questions? email me at [email protected]

NEW for 2015! Bariatric On-Line Support Group
An official St. Vincent Bariatric Center of Excellence support group
If you can't make a support group in person, the St. Vincent Bariatric Center of Excellence in Carmel, Indiana now offers an on-line option. The third Monday each month I will be leading an official St. Vincent Bariatric support group on-line.

Here is what you need to know:

• Everyone, pre-op and post-op, is welcome
  • For those pre-op who need proof of support group attendance (St Vincent patients) the 'white sheet' will be sent to you
  • The St Vincent monthly support group hand-out will be shared
  • It's the 3rd Monday of the month through November from 7:00 to 8:30 eastern time
  • There is no cost involved. Just be sure to register
  • REGISTER HERE

Here is what you need:

• computer
  • internet connection
  • speakers/microphone to listen and talk through your computer OR
  • A phone if you would rather call in - but still need a computer and internet connection
  • You can check out GoToWebinar system requirements here
  • pssssst....you can also use your iPad, Tablet or phone. Check out the GoToWebinar app from the appropriate on-line store for your device. It's recommended your device is connected through wifi to use the app. Any data charges incurred are the users responsibility.

If this will be your first GoToWebinar meeting, I strongly recommend that you sign-into the meeting at least 10 to 15 minutes early to make sure you get the correct GoToWebinar software downloaded and are able to connect without any issues.

Questions? email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back