Just booked flight and paid surgery deposit for my ds

Dr. Esquerra here I come! End of July. I'm very excited, but also nervous for the recovery and how long I will be out for. I own a pizza restaurant and it's going to be weird to not be there for a week. Wish me lucck everyone!
I remember so well what it felt like booking flight and then mailing off the deposit! It's getting very real now, isn't it? It'll be here before you know it!

Good luck! Once healed pizza is not a bad food, just don't eat the crust.
My style of pizza is Chicago cracker crust. in a whole large pizza there is barely any dough it's so thin. Maybe 6 oz in large . no sugar in dough or sauce. we use heritage breed hogs to make our sausage . it's phenomenal stuff. but I'll still likely have to just eat some toppings ! I'm a chef if anyone needs recipes

So exciting! You'll love the surgical team and the support team at MBC. The driver is very nice, but awfully hard to understand due to a speech impediment of some sort. I think my favorite person, though was Andres Guitierrez, the anesthesiologist.

I just had my DS there on March 9 of this year, so if you have any "what to expect" questions, feel free to contact me.

Also, owning a pizza restaurant would kill me, I love the stuff!!!

My style of pizza is Chicago cracker crust. in a whole large pizza there is barely any dough it's so thin. Maybe 6 oz in large . no sugar in dough or sauce. we use heritage breed hogs to make our sausage . it's phenomenal stuff. but I'll still likely have to just eat some toppings ! I'm a chef if anyone needs recipes

I have been looking for years, no decades, for a thin crust. I would LOVE a recipe!

Guess what I have been using for crust... Matzoh! Brush with olive oil and add toppings.

Dr. Esquerra here I come! End of July. I'm very excited, but also nervous for the recovery and how long I will be out for. I own a pizza restaurant and it's going to be weird to not be there for a week. Wish me lucck everyone!
Oh, I'm so very happy for you! I am still trying to work out the money for my surgery...I wish you the very best!

I have been looking for years, no decades, for a thin crust. I would LOVE a recipe!

Guess what I have been using for crust... Matzoh! Brush with olive oil and add toppings.
In the pizza business we do dough recipes by weight so no matter the quantity you need you got a recipe.
100% all purpose flour
40% water, 110 degrees
9% olive oil
1.5% salt
1.5% yeast
Bloom the yeast in the water until it starts to foam. add all the dry ingredients. mix on low for 30 seconds. while still mixing slowly add the olive oil. no matter what stop at 90 total seconds. to get thin and crispy we don't want gluten. you are going to need strong arms and a rolling pin. the dough is going to look scrappy and weird. form into a puck and place in bowl and wrap tightly. after 24 hour room temperature ferment it's ready to portion and use. use 1 oz per inch diameter pizza to roll out, you are going to cut away a lot of it. let me know if you have questions. this pizza crust has so little gluten you will not be getting wheat belly.

In the pizza business we do dough recipes by weight so no matter the quantity you need you got a recipe.
100% all purpose flour
40% water, 110 degrees
9% olive oil
1.5% salt
1.5% yeast
Bloom the yeast in the water until it starts to foam. add all the dry ingredients. mix on low for 30 seconds. while still mixing slowly add the olive oil. no matter what stop at 90 total seconds. to get thin and crispy we don't want gluten. you are going to need strong arms and a rolling pin. the dough is going to look scrappy and weird. form into a puck and place in bowl and wrap tightly. after 24 hour room temperature ferment it's ready to portion and use. use 1 oz per inch diameter pizza to roll out, you are going to cut away a lot of it. let me know if you have questions. this pizza crust has so little gluten you will not be getting wheat belly.
Thank you!!!! I will convert this into a home type recipe and try it out ASAP!

Latest posts

Back