Injectable Implants

Bagaof4

I will probably never be able to afford plastics, but I did do something I am extremely happy with. After my 127 pound loss, my face was looking rather gaunt, especially sagging at the folds between my nose and mouth. I had Radiesse injected into my face on Friday, and I must say it's made a world of difference. Good thing it lasts up to 2 years and the results are immediate. Giving me some volume back on my cheekbones actually created a facelift for the saggy skin below! I would post a pic, but I also had a photo facial(IPL) done at the same time and I'm looking pretty scary for a week or so. I am working a second job at an aesthetician's office so am taking advantage of the perks offered. Even if I wasn't, it's much less expensive than plastics.
Now, if only they had a syringe big enough to rebuild my butt cheeks!:rolleyes:

LOL! Good for you Pam. The clock is now ticking, you have 6 days 23 hours and 58 minutes to post the photographic evidence...

WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

A person who has not yet joined, but who is lurking and reading, and who is someone whose advice I trust implicitly, sent me this and asked me to post this to you:

Radiesse is a calcium-based product. If she is, in any way, calcium deficient her body will "borrow calcium" from her new youthful cheeks. You know this because you have a friend who went through TWO Radiesse appointments before she and her doctor figured it all out. No Radiesse until you have serum calcium and PTH results in hand and they are normal.

Just FYI.

Thanks, Diana! Yes, I thought of this, but my 3, 6, 9 and 12 month labs show calcium between 9-9.4 and PTH at 28. I'm hoping these are good enough to avoid 'feeding the beast!' Good to know!

Will be interested in the long term how it lasts, please post an update later on.

WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

A person who has not yet joined, but who is lurking and reading, and who is someone whose advice I trust implicitly, sent me this and asked me to post this to you:

Just FYI.
D if it is who I think it is tell her I am sending my love and hope she is on the mend. X

Good. I adore the spiky bugger.

I don't like people. I don't play nice. A whole bunch of people I have not had to deal with will show up here and pretend to be nice. I probably don't have that level of self control. I have minimal patience for stupid people. I didn't have a screen name.

One of those problems has been resolved.

But I predict a short tenure.

(Oh...and I think I'm going to survive...third time's the charm and all that. But I'm terrified of the next abx prescription.)

Haaaaahhhh I love you my little hedgehog! Delighted and pleased as punch. You'll be needing to chuck some weight on those bones . You should come and stay here for a month, you'll be waddling by the time you leave ( no not from unnatural acts).

I don't like people. I don't play nice. A whole bunch of people I have not had to deal with will show up here and pretend to be nice. I probably don't have that level of self control. I have minimal patience for stupid people. I didn't have a screen name.

One of those problems has been resolved.

But I predict a short tenure.

(Oh...and I think I'm going to survive...third time's the charm and all that. But I'm terrified of the next abx prescription.)
Also you need to be making and eating your own horrible fucking yoghurt. You can get it from new age wanky stores and just add water etc. that and oral lactobacillus tabs should help calm the storm your dodgey pH Has caused.

Just so you know I have haemmohroids like maltesers. I'm a sour miserable bastard and I have put on 2 kg.

FFS!

Spiky bugger, you may claim you don't like people, but we love you anyway! Now get well or else!

Latest posts

Back