I'm thinking about selling jewelry

Well, as someone who loves jewelry so much I had to learn to make it from making my own metal components to making my own glass, and taking a buttload of courses and classes on it, I have to say that selling Silpada is a much more logical choice. You won't have to bother with kilns and torches and welders and zillions of tools, and spend the first year or so making unwearable blobs out of precious metals.

I agree - tooling up can be very pricey. However, I look at it as saving money on psychiatry - for me, the work is therapeutic. In fact, I've been happier:doowapstart: lately, and find I'm spending much less time at the bench.

OK, I pulled the trigger and will be getting my first jewelry in about a week. 2 women at work have agreed to have parties and they have friends who like jewelry so I will be on my way.

worst case, I sell nothing or next to nothing ...and I have a bunch of jewelry I like at a good price.

EN summed it up for me
If you're looking for a hobby and/or a way to have your jewelry lust pay for itself, that tends to be more doable.

on the other hand, I might turn out to be good at this and there are no other active reps in the area.

:wiggle:

Latest posts

Back