I'm finally home after 3 months

YAY!!!! It must feel like a slice of heaven to be back in your own four walls. I echo the TAKE CARE OF YOU sentiment. If I hear about you doing anything for anyone else, I'm gonna kick your butt, y'hear? ****hugs****

Eat lots of MEAT along with whatever you're getting in your TPN. The weight gain is meaningless in the light of everything else you've been through. Down the road, when you are WELL, then it will be time to think about numbers on the scale

Trust me @Elizabeth N. Im not doing anything for anyone but myself and not even doing that. My SIL is doing everything for me. She even insists on showering me. Tge only thing she is not doing for me, but would if I asked is clean my butt. She is a God sent and she's my ex sister in law.
plus I cant stand my butt being kicked cuz all my cushion is gone! Lol but serious

So happy you are home. And sorry about your Sons accident. Thank goodness all are ok.
It's a lot to handle but it's just a car.

Take good care

Whit

I am so glad you are home! Rest and take care of yourself. Don't worry about the weight, it's probably mostly water from all the fluids they have been pushing into you. I am sorry about the accident, I am glad everyone is alright. When you get feeling better, you can go car shopping!

Latest posts

Back