I'm finally home after 3 months

Charris

Now an angel
I just got home. Im so happy. I went from 144 to 179. They redid my Tpn mixture. I was getting 1500 calories and tons of carbs. They took out some of the sugar and something else to make it 1100 calories. I will now be on for 16 hours and off 8 hours. The mixture will still have 100 grams of protein and whatever I'm low in.

Oh happy day

That's great news! Take care of yourself, and remember that sometimes it's necessary to put yourself first.

Thanks ladies....Back to reality
@Barb1 yes probably after I get complete labs. Plus I have to find transportation. My son totaled my new suv. Ughh that's another story. ..

Oh shit that is just terrible!! I hope he's okay but you sure as hell didn't need that!!! Children will give you gray hair way before you should have it! I think I'd want to kick his ass if he where mine but even if you wanted to you don't have the strength anymore! You are just going to have to put yourself first! Take care of yourself rest, put some headphones on and listen to your favorite music or maybe read a good book!

Oh shit that is just terrible!! I hope he's okay but you sure as hell didn't need that!!! Children will give you gray hair way before you should have it! I think I'd want to kick his ass if he where mine but even if you wanted to you don't have the strength anymore! You are just going to have to put yourself first! Take care of yourself rest, put some headphones on and listen to your favorite music or maybe read a good book!

Im not mad at him. He had been doing too much had to pick up granbaby 45 miles away at 10pm. Then bring him home and go back at 1am to get my daughter. He fell asleep at the wheel. The baby and his girlfriend didn't get hurt its a miracle cuz he hit the concrete wall on frwy. He had been doing it to help my daughter out. I have insurance. I can get another car but not lives. I only had it 12 months......sigh

Welcome home! I hope things go perfectly from here on!

I know you are low on protein, and you need to up your levels, but I just wanted to note to you and others in general, because it kind of jumped out at me - if you are on TPN AND your levels are OK, I'm pretty sure you don't "need" 100 g/day due to being a DSer by TPN, because protein administered IV is NOT going to be malabsorbed - it isn't going into the gut.

Im not mad at him. He had been doing too much had to pick up granbaby 45 miles away at 10pm. Then bring him home and go back at 1am to get my daughter. He fell asleep at the wheel. The baby and his girlfriend didn't get hurt its a miracle cuz he hit the concrete wall on frwy. He had been doing it to help my daughter out. I have insurance. I can get another car but not lives. I only had it 12 months......sigh

Wow @Charris I am so glad the three of them came out of it okay! I take back the ass kicking line. Your son sounds just like you though taking on to much. My children never seem to have enough time either. Life is just to fast pace now or at least in my older age it seems to be! Take care.

YAY!!!! It must feel like a slice of heaven to be back in your own four walls. I echo the TAKE CARE OF YOU sentiment. If I hear about you doing anything for anyone else, I'm gonna kick your butt, y'hear? ****hugs****

Eat lots of MEAT along with whatever you're getting in your TPN. The weight gain is meaningless in the light of everything else you've been through. Down the road, when you are WELL, then it will be time to think about numbers on the scale.

FABULOUS NEWS!
So glad to know you're home @Charris and your health is better. That's excellent.
But wow. Sorry to hear about your son and the SUV accident. If it ain't one thing it's something else... But it's great news that noone was hurt in the accident anyway.

J.

Latest posts

Back