How does one fail/ break their surgery?

I agree with "the look"...

My dh refers to it as my "Southern Lady GO TO HELL look" and he is just glad it's not aimed AT HIM. I get pissy as well.

I find that silence is the best option for making people really uncomfortable with what they are saying. No need to acknowledge or respond to unprofessional commentary. I'd go for a pregnant pause, then say something to switch topics and direct the appointment to getting the action you need - like "Let's move on to the lab order. I'd like the prescription to include x,y, and z."

Oh, and you are a massive success today even if you don't lose another pound, which OF COURSE you WILL!

Hang in there!

Just finished reading all the posts in this thread...........

you guys are all pretty awesome with the advice you give and the way everybody really tries and lift each other up! :thumbsup:

So glad I'm here!

Just finished reading all the posts in this thread...........

you guys are all pretty awesome with the advice you give and the way everybody really tries and lift each other up! :thumbsup:

So glad I'm here!

Yes indeed Dave, These folks here never cease to amaze me regarding their knowledge and willingness to help. I couldn’t have gotten this far without the help from these folks and I will forever be grateful! Real glad to have you aboard also since you actually “get it”….Birds of a feather you know :D!

Latest posts

Back