Hi!

Taniesa

I jumped right into posting in revision and never really introduced myself (Oops!)

My name is Taniesa, I am almost 39 and I had RNY surgery in March of 2003 at Stanford Hospital with Dr, Curet. Amazing Surgeon, horrible Hospital (they seriously stuck me in a post op room with someone who had McDonalds Big Macs every. single. day. LOL My highest weight was 310 and my lowest weight was 210. I currently weigh 245 and I am 5'4" my ultimate goal weight is 145. I have a weakness for sweets and coffee :(

I have three beautiful children who I am absolutely enamored with from head to toe. My boys are 15, One will be 16 in a month (they are 9 months apart) and my little girl is going to be 9 this year. I divorced their father in 2007 but remarried an amazing man in 2010. He came with three children slightly older than my own and I raised all of them as well. the last one just moved out a few months ago. Raising 6 children was probably the biggest challenge of my life

I LOVE paper crafting of all types, my main hobby. I do project life, scrapbook, make cards, and other crafts. I love to paint and draw, stamp and just play with paper and other fun things. I love to cook and bake and someday I really want to travel.

Thank you so much for the invite, @Larra!

don't be sorry for questions... we all probably have a TON of them. I know I do.

I had the RNY and I am hoping to have a revision to the DS.

Welcome again, nice intro! I have a weakness for sweets, too, but the good news is that you'll be able to drink delicious heavy cream in your coffee soon! I love getting breve lattes and the looks on people's faces when I tell them it's more healthy for me than their skinny lattes! :D

@ThanksgivingGrrl I am still hoping for the DS.... not positive though with whatever my insurance will cover. Right now I have a consult set up with Dr. Jossart in SF and Dr. Morton at Stanford. I don't think that either do the DS surgery that I want but I figure it's a starting off point to see what my options are. In the meantime I am waiting for my EOC from my insurance company so that I can try and get an exception to have Dr. Rabkin do my DS surgery even though he isn't covered in network

@southernlady I got burned out for a while too but came back to id with the whole project life idea... made things so much more simple and now I really enjoy it again. I also love to color, so stamping and coloring with my copic markers or pencils is relaxing for me.

I am also a video game nerd ;)

Dr. Jossart has done the DS but I have not heard of him doing RNY to DS revisions. No harm in asking.

No one at Stanford does the DS at all, let alone RNY to DS revisions. You will be wasting your time there.

Latest posts

Back