Hey there!

AlliTaylor

Ive been lurking and reading for a while but thought I should register since my surgery is tomorrow morning!! I'm getting anxious.

Best of luck! First day after surgery is hard and the first week is hard. But, it gets soooooo much better.

Congratulations and good luck tomorrow! You asked about must haves for the hospital: Cell phone charger. A hair brush and a hair clip (they will have a comb if your hair is short). Very loose clothes with an elastic waistband to go home in. An extra pair of underwear for the trip home. Pad of paper and a pen. Flip flops if you will be there long enough to take a shower. Any unusual medication you take in a prescription bottle (they didn't have my seizure med and it took them more than a day to get it). Don't bring a purse or credit cards (my roommate was rummaging through my stuff in the middle of the night). Ear plugs and an eye mask to get an hour or two of sleep. I tend to be over-prepared, and you may not need most of this! Positive thoughts for you and we'll be anxious to hear how it goes.

Congratulations and best wishes for a boring and smooth surgery and recovery. I see your are in Texas. Is Ayoola doing your DS?

I thought this posted earlier. Thank you to everyone for the kind words. The first 48 hours were horrible with numerous times of regret. But I'm over the hump and feeling much better. DSRIGGS- yes, dr Ayoola did my surgery.

Latest posts

Back