Hello!

grucchen

I joined to share the response to a question I posed to Dr. Sanchez Pernaute, which anyone who is interested will find in on the "SADI-S Loop - Please share facts {etc.}" thread.

Regarding the verification question: I thought that caterpillars experienced metamorphosis but butterflies did not. Perhaps my future prospects of soaring among the flowers will lead to greater insight.

Hi Grucchen,

Did you have a SADI? How are you feeling? Who was your surgeon?

Hope you are doing well and welcome!
Hilary

Thanks for your kind welcome.

I am evaluating my options for surgery and have yet to finalize a decision.
Best thing then is to read, ask all the questions you can, etc. We are one of the few forums heavily leaning toward the DS so there is a bias toward that surgery here but we truly just want everyone fully informed before going forward.

Best thing then is to read, ask all the questions you can, etc. We are one of the few forums heavily leaning toward the DS so there is a bias toward that surgery here but we truly just want everyone fully informed before going forward.

Yes, details matter, don't they? The risk/benefit analysis is very challenging, not to mention the medical self-education.

Welcome grucchen! Best of luck in YOUR decision making process. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. It's also helpful if you provide some info regarding your BMI, medical issues if any, etc. so that we all better understand your present condition. Don't be shy! We were ALL fat here at one time, though many of us are happy to report that's since been corrected in our lives. My hope is that you can experience the victory you crave over your obesity and can live a long and happy life. Welcome!
:welcome1:

Welcome grucchen! Best of luck in YOUR decision making process. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. It's also helpful if you provide some info regarding your BMI, medical issues if any, etc. so that we all better understand your present condition. Don't be shy! We were ALL fat here at one time, though many of us are happy to report that's since been corrected in our lives. My hope is that you can experience the victory you crave over your obesity and can live a long and happy life. Welcome!
:welcome1:
Hi! Thanks for the kind words. When I have questions I will include a health profile.

Latest posts

Back