Food Journal Weds 29th Jan

What Protein Snob said about laundry.

However, our toilets have bidet toilet seats or bidet attachments...so we've got sparkley clean crotches and use the tp mostly to pat things dry.

Hey Spiky,
is the water that comes out cold or is it at least warm. I seen them selling bidets on Nomorerack. Boy how great that must be especially with ocd people like me. I taught my kids to use a much paper as needed until they wipe and their tp is still sparkling white. Lol

Hey Spiky,
is the water that comes out cold or is it at least warm. I seen them selling bidets on Nomorerack. Boy how great that must be especially with ocd people like me. I taught my kids to use a much paper as needed until they wipe and their tp is still sparkling white. Lol
Several options, several prices...the cheapest I know of is American Biffy. Or maybe it's just Biffy. The most expensive is, I think, Toto, from Japan...at several thousand dollars. I have two types, both cold water only...BECAUSE...the water line runs around all over the house before it gets to the bathrooms...so the water is somewhere between COOL and TEPID depending on the season.

And, the cold water only types are easiest to hook up.

Too long version: we just had a houseguest and we gave her my bathroom, which has a decent ($100) bidet SEAT. His had none. So we bought a couple of really cheap BIDET ATTACHMENTS (different) at Overstock.com for under $40 each. CAUTION! We have high water pressure and I almost did a power wash of my innards the first time I use it. Now I know...I barely turn it on.

I get by with the cold water version.

Oh...and my sister did something like this in her bathrooms:

http://www.faucetso.com/2775-5604/contemporary-solid-brass-bidet-faucet-chrome-finish-ds003.jpg

Ok @Spiky Bugger , I need to know more info :)
I always wanted a bidet, I'm super anal (heh) about my bum being clean, especially post surgery. Do you wipe after just to dry off or is there more cleaning to be done after the water?

Ok @Spiky Bugger , I need to know more info :)
I always wanted a bidet, I'm super anal (heh) about my bum being clean, especially post surgery. Do you wipe after just to dry off or is there more cleaning to be done after the water?
Most of the time, there is little to no clean up needed. But, of course, if you have C Diff....

And you do have to clean the sprayers now and then...anything from poop to mildew can collect there.

They actually have attachments like this when I go to Tunisia. In the UK they sell attachments like this on ebay and they call them something like Muslim toilet shower attachments... or something with the word Muslim in the name.

They're not heated but I find I don't need to use it for long so no biggie... oh and I do use toilet paper first.

Several options, several prices...the cheapest I know of is American Biffy. Or maybe it's just Biffy. The most expensive is, I think, Toto, from Japan...at several thousand dollars. I have two types, both cold water only...BECAUSE...the water line runs around all over the house before it gets to the bathrooms...so the water is somewhere between COOL and TEPID depending on the season.

And, the cold water only types are easiest to hook up.

Too long version: we just had a houseguest and we gave her my bathroom, which has a decent ($100) bidet SEAT. His had none. So we bought a couple of really cheap BIDET ATTACHMENTS (different) at Overstock.com for under $40 each. CAUTION! We have high water pressure and I almost did a power wash of my innards the first time I use it. Now I know...I barely turn it on.

I get by with the cold water version.

Oh...and my sister did something like this in her bathrooms:

http://www.faucetso.com/2775-5604/contemporary-solid-brass-bidet-faucet-chrome-finish-ds003.jpg

Latest posts

Back