Food Journal Tues 18th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Now I see where I went wrong in life... I obviously should've been an Olympic athlete!!

Here's an inspiring story about a young girl who shed nearly half her weight the old fashioned way - if only I coulda done the same!! :geek: I know a lot of us have had medical issues, and I'm just enjoying a moment fantasizing about what could've been!!

article-2561953-1B9A41D500000578-552_156x117.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-loses-6st-set-compete-freestyle-swimmer.html

In case you're wondering 1 stone (st is the abbreviation for stone) is 14lbs, so 14 stone = 196lb.

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Cheese (20)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Yogurt (10)
S Cashews (10)
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (135)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

The BEST I did the diet/exercise way was back in 1980 (I was 26) and was able to shed ALMOST all my excess. I was able to join the Army based on body fat percentage cause I was ONE lb over. Fast forward ONE duty assignment and I had regained 15 lbs AND added my middle back...even daily runs did nothing for me. So I was RIF'ed due to weight. (RIF stands for Reduction in Force, it's the nice way to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Sausage/egg/cheese croissant
S: Fig bar
L: My salad made of broccoli/egg/cheese/ham/cheese and LOTS of dressing.
D: I made a version of Chicken Divan, extra heavy on the cheese.
Rest is pending

Last edited:
Aw, medical issues suck. I used to exercise 2+ hours a day until I was in a car crash and suffered multiple fractures. I was pretty trim until then.

On day three of diarrhea and today I'm feeling a bit run down, so focussing on hydration and having some G2 for electrolytes. Have a call in to the surgeon for taking some Imodium. Sigh.

B Syntrax fuzzy navel (23)
L beef 'lil smokies (16)
L2 egg custard (10)
S string cheese (8)
S2 sf Popsicle

Protein (57)
Water (68)

Last edited:
B- quest bar- 21
S- leftover braised short ribs- 26
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- chicken wing & smoked Gouda- 17
S- almonds & fresh mozzarella- 11
D- steak & a few bites of broccoli- 28
Planned snack- protein shake- 24

If I get in that shake it'll be 157 :)

G2 is a great idea. You're doing really well for so early on.

BTW maybe something caused the upset, like milk or sweetener. If the Immodium doesn't help you may want to try eliminating those. I'm assuming you didn't have sugar in your custard as that can be a trigger early on too.

On day three of diarrhea and today I'm feeling a bit run down, so focussing on hydration and having some G2 for electrolytes. Have a call in to the surgeon for taking some Imodium. Sigh.

B Syntrax fuzzy navel (23)
L beef 'lil smokies (16)
L2 egg custard (10)
S string cheese (8)
S2 sf Popsicle

Protein (57)
Water (68)

Well, fell asleep on the couch again. Woke to a thunderstorm and to go potty. Since I'm always up for a while reading when I get up in the middle of the night I'm having the shake now.

Btw- craziest thunderstorm I can remember hearing, and in February. Yeah :108:

how did I miss this thread yesterday? oh, yes - my day was completely taken up with work and suffering - I had a sinus headache I now think was weather related.

bottom line: I do OK with eating right up until I am having a bad day. clearly, coping skills are lacking here.

welcome to wednesday: I need to have a plan for the stressful workday I can expect. OK - my plan is usually to try to get documentation done during the weekly staff meeting. today, instead, I am going to spend it making a list of other ways to make money.

9957_10151939427757984_1351839751_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back