Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

I still think Fritos might be the 7th wonder of the world.
I adored Fritos pre op but unlike most, corn based products like Fritos, corn tortillas, hell even cornbread (which is damned near a religion for a Southerner), all give me severe gas/bloat/etc. I can handle flour based easy compared to corn based. So when the siren call of Fritos hits my brain, I am finally able to ignore it.

So, Munchkin , what did you eat on Labor Day?
Started at midnight with some brown sugar cinnamon Poptarts, Cheetos, and Dove chocolate. Followed by Thrifty Milk Chocolate Maltball ice cream. The next day I had pepperoni pizza, more chocolate, and more Cheetos.

I still have Cheetos and chocolate in the cabinet and they are burning a hole in my heart. I. Just. Can't. Throw. Them. OUT.

Thanks for letting me relive those shining moments.

Found a little cycle machine for under my desk at the thrift store for $2! Score! A really good one. I think it was probably stolen from Gold's Gym at some point.

Started at midnight with some brown sugar cinnamon Poptarts, Cheetos, and Dove chocolate. Followed by Thrifty Milk Chocolate Maltball ice cream. The next day I had pepperoni pizza, more chocolate, and more Cheetos.

I still have Cheetos and chocolate in the cabinet and they are burning a hole in my heart. I. Just. Can't. Throw. Them. OUT.

Cheetos might be the sixth wonder of the world.....You have much more self control than me. If they are in the house I eat them.

Cheetos might be the sixth wonder of the world.....You have much more self control than me. If they are in the house I eat them.
Cheetos and chocolate in the hood is definitely not good for me.

It is now 65 days till my next cheat day. Jeff's Birthday. He has ordered a Ding Dong cake and chicken Parm. But it is still too soon to start SERIOUS planning. I need to negotiate Halloween with myself. I have to have SOMETHING!

I am always looking for things to do that don't involve food or cooking. Or exercise for the sake of exercise. Or reading because it is too sedentary. My latest adventure is going to be acrylic pouring. Is it art or is it a craft? Don't know. I guess the finished product will determine that.

It can be quite expensive. It uses lots of paint. So just to make it harder, I am limiting myself to stuff I can buy at the dollar store. Because that's what I can afford! I have been busy collecting stuff and watching videos on how to do it. I went to the thrift store and got some used canvasses and repurposed them for pouring. They are primed and dry now. And a vinyl LP record and a couple tshirts. The dog helped me quite a bit and now has white stripes. I had no idea he would think paint was a snack.

Anyway, I am not talented or creative. But this should be interesting! And it is not even a bit food related.

Seriously, have you tried just going for a walk on a nice day with a good podcast. It does not feel like exercise to me.

Btw, you just made me have a HUGE cheetos craving. :( Damn you :p

Seriously, have you tried just going for a walk on a nice day with a good podcast. It does not feel like exercise to me.

Btw, you just made me have a HUGE cheetos craving. :( Damn you :p
Sure I do that. But I am waiting for it to be under 100 degrees. That's why I have invested in exercise equipment, it's too hot 4 or 5 months of the year. I am going to train my dogs to use the treadmill too! The rest of the year I get quite a bit of exercise walking or running with the dogs. I have been listening to Caliphate while I was dinking around with the painting stuff today.

this is almost my favorite thing on earth to do, how can you not??

I will never give up reading. I love it too much! I just need to do OTHER things too! I can lay like broccoli all day long with a good book!

what will it look like? you pour it into molds or what?

It is very modern and abstract. Google acrylic pouring and there are thousands of pictures. Tons of how to videos on youtube too.

As soon as I get some of my 'artwork' finished I will post some pictures. The paint has to cure for about 3 weeks and then I can put a shiny top coat on it. I found some cool modern sculptures at the thrift store and I am going to pour paint on them too. I found a lot more colors at one of the local dollar stores that will be fun too.

The low carb diet limps ever forward. And I am almost out of gummy bears. Time to order more! Major cheat today. I bought SF creamer. 3 bottles of SF Coffee Mate. Not good. But it has been a year since I had any. NOT as good as the real thing but it is lower carb. Also found Equal Cafe Creamers. Less than 1 carb per serving. Tiny bottles and 1 squeeze is supposed to be a serving. I got mocha and it would just be divine if it really tastes like chocolate. We shall see.

We are finally under 100 degrees. Fingers crossed that I can turn off the AC in the next few days. Doing stuff outside will be much more pleasant. I still have lots of yard work to do.

Latest posts

Back