Crazy Relatives, political rant.

Spiky Bugger

First, the description of my (usually, I complain about Mr. Sue's Clan) cousin:

•He is a 65-year-old, half-Irish, half-Mexican guy...appears Anglo (so he won't get pulled over and asked for his papers based on looks) but his surname tells the story.
•He is married, to Wife #5. (This HAS lasted a long time.) She's a Stay-at-Home-Mom.
•He has two sons: one off-the-charts brilliant (college mid-teens) and aged-out of Dad's insurance; the other with severe Down Syndrome and Autism, who will never reach the cognitive level of a two-year-old...maybe younger...and whose medical care and other expenses have always been covered by government programs for people with these kinds of challenges.
•He is retired and collecting over $65k pension and $15k in benefits, from a government job. (Probably not collecting SS, but is eligible for Medicare.)
•Those benefits include a medical plan that covers the 20% that Medicare doesn't cover, and almost all of his prescriptions cost either $5 or $10...at most.

In other words, he isn't rich/poor and the only reason he has diddley-squat is because of government.

There is, of course, more. But he's EXTREMELY Pro-Trump.

Do you suppose my cousin is planning on euthanizing the younger son, as my cousin gets closer to his own death? I mean...how could someone in his situation POSSIBLY want to leave a child in need in Trump's world?

Oh, and @DianaCox , you will need to go to the polls to "un-count" his vote, cuz this asshole cousin lives in AZ.

PS...ETA, this wife is an immigrant.

Last edited:
well, I can't like the damn post, can I?

I don't get the pro rump people, I just don't.
I do. I get the very wealthy being on the Gimme More side, even though it's immoral.

I do not get how a guy with a wife and disabled child to support and making $5000 per month gets there. That son, now in his early 20s, I think, will forever need 24/7/365 care. Forever.

And, 24 hrs per day x 30 days per month x $10 an hour = $7200/mo.

(PS...the only people he could possibly find to do that work for that little money are the undocumented he wants kicked out.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back