batwing spanx(?)

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
OMG. I can't find the post that has a picture of a batwing sleeve I think was from spanx. They came in beige and black and were around 35.00. They were two sleeves that fasten below the breast and go around the back. Kind of like a shrug.

I'm interviewing and I need to hide my flapping flippers fast.

Anyone have the link? HELP!!

Thanks,

Me

I've read reviews on the amazing arms and they tend to run small and not hold the flapper in....anyone tried them?

not me - I saw the TV commercial and posted about it is all. came and posted about how I was just going to let er flap!

do you mean you are interviewing for a job? or that you are famous and the media want to talk to you? sorry if I missed what is going on - :p

Just my opinion here, but I would never wear one of those contraptions on a job interview. If you're worried about your arms (and believe me, I am too) I'd wear a 3/4 sleeve or full sleeve top, or a blazer over a sleeveless top. I wore a long sleeve to an interview last week and it was 95 degrees.

P.S. I got the job :D

I agree with Lauren. (They look a bit too much like pantyhose on arms...which some people think is just great. But to me, pantyhose on arms look like ...you know...pantyhose on arms.)

And today, I bought a yet another shrug to hide my ugly arms.

Same manufacturer, but black and arms are not rouched...and arms might be a bit shorter.
http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-S...fccid=NDUNC5Z7NNOLT72NDZWW6E2LGI&searchidx=21

It was the last one left at my local Steinmart, in case there is one near you.

I agree with Lauren. (They look a bit too much like pantyhose on arms...which some people think is just great. But to me, pantyhose on arms look like ...you know...pantyhose on arms.)

And today, I bought a yet another shrug to hide my ugly arms.

Same manufacturer, but black and arms are not rouched...and arms might be a bit shorter.
http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-S...fccid=NDUNC5Z7NNOLT72NDZWW6E2LGI&searchidx=21

It was the last one left at my local Steinmart, in case there is one near you.
Yup, I do a lot of shrugs too. I got a black one just like that one in target for about $15 a few weeks ago

I've found that formalwear department stores tend to carry nice shrugs, some of which can be dressed down readily.

Latest posts

Back