Welp, I'm at the airport... 3 hrs EARLY!

CarbJunkie73

Screw anxiety! I'm here, I'm super early, I wasn't rushed and I'm FINE! I think my anxiety is due to my hubby always waiting till the last minute to get places! He is ALWAYS LATE so I'm always stressed and running around. This is actually NICE!

The crazy neurotic American lady is on her way to Mexicali!

Pre-Op testing today and surgery tomorrow..... Here's to a new beginning y'all! Woohoooooooo!

I'm sitting next to Ernesto and enjoying the scenery! I had a panic attack when I got off the plane so I had to go put my big girl Wonder Woman underoos on and check myself! I don't remember feeling like this when I had the sleeve in Mexico.... I think the hubby not supporting me is screwing with my head. I got this!

THanks for all the well wishes! I'll keep updating as I progress thru the day! ♡♡♡

I am always early. It's a control thing, or so says anyone who is always late (uh, that's a control thing too as it holds everyone else hostage).

Ernesto is such a nice man. I'm sure he calmed you down.

This is really going to be an easy surgery, CJ. You'll wake up tomorrow afternoon and question if they even did anything! Relax and enjoy the peaceful time to yourself to read a few good books uninterrupted. (Although I warn you that they give you amnesiacs and I don;t remember the books I read.)

Latest posts

Back