On my way

I'm here in my bed waiting, it's 9:21 am I've seen campos next will be anesthesiologist and finally Esquerra, I have iv in had belly sot of thinner. Sis and I trying to get our phones to work , no luck so far so internet is it. They said it might be noon here before underway. I'm only surgery he does today. I slept like a baby last night. Hotel was great, comfy mattress and the let me have a light meal, tasted best ever! See you soon!

Awesome news. A very good day for the board with Amey and Susan

Soooo glad to hear everything went well! Now it's morphine time (yuck!) and time to get up and walk as much as possible to relieve the gas! X♡X♡X♡X♡

Soooo glad to hear everything went well! Now it's morphine time (yuck!) and time to get up and walk as much as possible to relieve the gas! X♡X♡X♡X♡
That moth one has kicked me in the butt! I finally got it stopped a few minutes ago and they have me something else but I'm not having pain that I feel, unless of course I ho up the bathroom which is often. I was dizzy and Whaley from morphine and then in night discovered my blood sugar was 380 so gave me insulin an came down a bit , gave more later finally now it's 85. I've brushed teeth and morphine had stopped so in a bit going to start walking the halls. My mouth is like the Sahara desert, bern swishing and spitting out. Can't wait for blue test tomorrow so I can sip!

Hey you! Glad to see you posting.

Do you have diabetes? My BS spiked as well the day after -- I do not/did not have diabetes. No wonder you are thirsty.

Keep walking.

Wishing you the best

Hang in there @Susan in Tennessee ! Tomorrow will be here soon. Hydration is really the most important thing to keep in mind at this stage - will be great to sip once you can swallow. :)

Latest posts

Back