Tomorrow is my day!

debbiebobebbie

Distal RNY to DS
So, this NY'er sits in a Cali hotel room, easy for my revision from RNY to DS tomorrow with Dr. K. Had my endoscopy with him yesterday. What a experience to finally meet the man I've heard so much about. He more than exceeded my expectation.

Kind, compassionate, intelligent, confident but not egotistical at all. And funny. Did I mention funny? He took my anxiety level down from DEFCON 5 to at least 4.66. LOL. Almost to the Loser's Bench. Catch y'all on the other side. I'm gonna go say goodbye to my boobs now. :laugh:

So, this NY'er sits in a Cali hotel room, easy for my revision from RNY to DS tomorrow with Dr. K. Had my endoscopy with him yesterday. What a experience to finally meet the man I've heard so much about. He more than exceeded my expectation.

Kind, compassionate, intelligent, confident but not egotistical at all. And funny. Did I mention funny? He took my anxiety level down from DEFCON 5 to at least 4.66. LOL. Almost to the Loser's Bench. Catch y'all on the other side. I'm gonna go say goodbye to my boobs now. :laugh:
My wife and I will be praying Debbie! You're going to do great I know and a VERY bright future awaits you!! Remember.....FLUIDS!! More than food, vitamins....it's all about FLUIDS! Keep that IV in you as long as you can...make them rip it out of you by force if necessary!! Your victory awaits you my friend.
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

Latest posts

Back