Testing

Cheek filler can help with some eye bags. I didn't have bags per se but was getting troughs from corner of eye diagonally across cheeks. The filler quickly vanished -- curiously from one side more than the other. (perhaps due to what spikey says) Then I lost a little more weight and I don't see them anymore. I get filler in nasio-labial folds so I don't look angry and it "sticks" here, but it is different type of filler than what is in cheek filler.

Botox above outer brow can lift brows ends a little to reduce sad puppy appearance.

Filler has to be redone every 6 months and botox every 3 months. You're looking at a couple of grand a year.

But eye surgery is the best for bags and heavy upper lids. Friends (men and women) who had their eyes done say it was miraculous and a very swift recovery as in a day or two. Like we say about the DS, they wish they'd done it long ago.

Oh the lip thing. My lips are getting as thin as Grandpa Munster and although I don't have the "cat whisker" lines I can see that the upper lip skin is not longer taut and there are shadows of vertical lines that threaten to form. I really want to try lip filler b/c of this but demo says it hurts like a mo-fo and for the first week one can look like a cartoon character from the swelling. I'm still debating...

I've had the lower dark eye bags since I was a kid - it's my Transylvanian background. I had my upper lids done 8 years ago along with the lower face lift - he transplanted fat from my arms to my upper cheeks during that procedure (I also had my arms done), which had become gaunt, and didn't want to do my eye bags at the same time, because the swelling would make it difficult to get both right. My recovery from the first procedure was so traumatic (major psychiatric side effects from Reglan) that I never went back for the other procedures, which would have included tweaking the neck lift and finishing the eyes.

Latest posts

Back