Testing

@southernlady - feel free to delete this thread after you see it - the problem I'm having may have to do with pasting text from an email, or perhaps the post is too long (?? it's long, but not THAT long).

This happened to you a couple of weeks ago, right?
Yes, and she's talked to me via email both times. One of the things I am planning on doing when we get to our stop for the holidays is borrow internet access from the daughter so I can update a lot of this forum and the server with a stable connection, not my mifi. My mifi works but not for those type updates.
perhaps the post is too long (?? it's long, but not THAT long).
This forum has one of the largest amount of characters for posting out there but there is a limit. It IS possible that you bumped into the ceiling but not likely.

I think it's good as two posts - what don't you like about the formatting?

ETA: I made it a sticky - I think it looks great

Irregular spacing between sections. And there's an error: "Fully funded plans are usually externally appealed to the state insurance agency, and fall under the purview of the state insurance laws of the state where the [insurer's] employer's headquarters is located"

Irregular spacing between sections. And there's an error: "Fully funded plans are usually externally appealed to the state insurance agency, and fall under the purview of the state insurance laws of the state where the [insurer's] employer's headquarters is located"

Of course, congress is "promising" to make insurance available across state lines...any minute now...and they had better decide which laws, if any, will regulate THOSE policies. I imagine.

I'm sure they will end up as regulated solely by the very lenient ERISA regulations.

Is that an old photo, or did you just get younger again?

(I need to go for a dermal filler. But not the Radiesse...because my PTH hormone steals the filler, made of calcium hydroxylapatite, from my face and sends it to my blood. Expensive error.)

I just made a new avatar from one of the wedding pix from last weekend.
Did your daughter get married? hope it was a lovely day!!

I'm a moron. DIdn't see your other post first. What a fun wedding! Congratulations to all - their happy smiles say it all.

Last edited:
"(I need to go for a dermal filler. But not the Radiesse...because my PTH hormone steals the filler, made of calcium hydroxylapatite, from my face and sends it to my blood. Expensive error.)"

I'm getting those weird vertical lines above my upper lip - is that a potential filler fix? And I'd like to know how to get rid of the bags under my eyes that were the second most important thing I wanted to get with my lower face lift (that didn't come out all that well) eight years ago that I never went back under the knife to fix with my second and third procedures I chickened out of.

I'm getting those weird vertical lines above my upper lip - is that a potential filler fix? And I'd like to know how to get rid of the bags under my eyes
Those vertical lines are from pursing your lips together. My Mother’s were bad but she smoked all her life. I have them some but smiling a lot helps them disappear.
I suspect the bags are permanent as I have them too. I refuse to wear makeup. If you try some of the products touted on TV infomercials, there is one that makes them less noticeable until you wash your face. According to the Mayo Clinic, it’s normal aging...the tissues around your eye weaken and the fat that helps support the eye falls down.

Latest posts

Back