Surgiversary

Love the hair! Happy surgiversary. And in the spot-on words of the strong ass women in my family, "Men are like buses. There'll be another one along in 15 minutes!" Wishing you your best year yet!

Congratulations Harriet and Cara

Harriet your picture is lovely and you look so naturally thin. You don't have that emaciated look that some of us had from the weight loss, so that is great. I am sorry you got dumped by an assbag via text, but it sounds like it was a blessing because you can do better than somebody like that.

Thanks, @DSRIGGS. From our phone consults, Dr Gagner reckons I have another 10kg/20lbs to go. We'll see how it suits - there's still plenty of ass and thighs, but if even if this is where I got to I would still be overjoyed with the decision to get a DS. I thankfully didn't get too much 'You're getting too thin!' from my mother when I was back home over Chinese New Year.

Thanks, @DSRIGGS. From our phone consults, Dr Gagner reckons I have another 10kg/20lbs to go. We'll see how it suits - there's still plenty of ass and thighs, but if even if this is where I got to I would still be overjoyed with the decision to get a DS. I thankfully didn't get too much 'You're getting too thin!' from my mother when I was back home over Chinese New Year.
That is great. Ha on your Mom and the too thin stuff. If my Mom was still around she would definitely be telling me that.

Happy surgiversary @CaraOC! Perhaps you could coat the vitamins in chocolate? Seriously. :) Well done on 100 pounds forever gone.

Congrats on the surgiversary and that haircut is super cute.

Your progress has been great and I always love your posts about the new foods and prep your trying .. weather it's your meat club or sous vide , your food pics always inspire me to cook something new

Speaking of which, make anything new and fancy with the sous vide lately?

Latest posts

Back