Sunday Weigh In (7/31/2016)

LW: 230
TW: 229

Laying off the recreational sugar seems to have sped up the weight loss which, at only 7 months out, had slowed to a crawl. I have a basic rule I'm trying to follow: if I can't eat it like a gentleman, I don't eat it. I can stop after a piece of toast, a scoop of rice or half a baked potato. But put me in front of ice cream and I turn into a rabid hyena.

If you calculate from my pre-sleeve high weight, I'm at 65% of EWL. Starting to doubt if I'll even reach onederland, but can't complain.

Scott, please get better....
I'm really glad I am lactose intolerant of ice cream...makes it easier to avoid. You are doing great.
LW BMI: 23.0
TW BMI: 22.5

Almost "there"
WOW...doing great.

Two weeks ago 128
TW 129

Today marks 11 days post op full hip replacement and till have some swelling and water retention from surgery. Continuing to protein load but appetite is not quite back to my norm. All in all, my recovery is going really well and I am up and about for at least half the day. My low weight has really helped me in my recovery and I am so grateful for my DS!
Doing great...and keep healing.

LW: 200.8
TW: 196.6

2 weeks since check-in but creeping right along. Still struggling with the damn constipation even though I'm taking in 100+ grams of fat a day. *sigh*
I'm just doing my best. Happy enough with the loss and ok that's it's a bit slow. I'm feeling better and that's what I really care about.

Here's hoping you pack on the pounds @DSRIGGS. Worried about you, Scott.
Thank you dear. Testing seems to be pointing to adrenal insufficiency as well as low thyroid and testosterone numbers (still in range but barely). An adrenal stress test, imaging and more blood work is coming I am sure.

LW: 200.8
TW: 196.6

2 weeks since check-in but creeping right along. Still struggling with the damn constipation even though I'm taking in 100+ grams of fat a day. *sigh*
I'm just doing my best. Happy enough with the loss and ok that's it's a bit slow. I'm feeling better and that's what I really care about.
You hit ONEDERLAND!!! Yeah!
happydance-1.gif

You will find your sweet spot...maybe add a stool softener til you can get more fat in.

You hit ONEDERLAND!!! Yeah!
happydance-1.gif

You will find your sweet spot...maybe add a stool softener til you can get more fat in.
Thanks Southern Lady. Hit 197 a couple weeks back and then bounced back up to 200! I have had to abandon all my expectations in this process. Nothing works 'logically'. Lol!! And I've been adding 3 stool softeners a day since my very traumatic 5 week bowel labor event. NEVER want that again. Keeping MoM and MiraLax on hand and using occasionally. I know it'll be what it'll be, but I have to do my due diligence. Can't pretend this isn't THE most precarious juggling act I've ever undertaken. So, sitting here at just over 3 months PO, i think I'm holding my own for now.
Thanks for your support.:thumbsup::inlove:

Latest posts

Back