Sunday Weigh In (7/31/2016)

LW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs
TW 89.3 kg | 196.9 lbs

Did some sorting through my packed away clothes for some wardrobe shopping thi weekend. I seem to be fitting into my old clothes at a much higher weight than when I bought them. Not sure if I'm losing differently this time! I'm also going through the vanity stage where I'm getting lots of compliments and keep checking out my reflection in windows.

Eating has been better this weekend - just ate a whole chicken breast and some roast pumpkin without a problem - as well as the coconut milk trick meaning I'm getting in a protein shake most days.

NSV - I'm back to deadlifting and squatting with a barbell at the gym. My deadlift last week worked its way up to 50kg (110lbs) for 5 reps without breaking a sweat.

HW 360
LW 319.5
TW 315 :banana:

It's my big week!!! I leave for mexicali on Wednesday morning. Surgery is on Thursday. I'm so excited!!!
Good going and you've already come a long way. Let us know as soon as you can when you get the the Dark Side, :)
Last week. 210.5
This week. 207
That is fantastic!
LW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs
TW 89.3 kg | 196.9 lbs

Did some sorting through my packed away clothes for some wardrobe shopping thi weekend. I seem to be fitting into my old clothes at a much higher weight than when I bought them. Not sure if I'm losing differently this time! I'm also going through the vanity stage where I'm getting lots of compliments and keep checking out my reflection in windows.

Eating has been better this weekend - just ate a whole chicken breast and some roast pumpkin without a problem - as well as the coconut milk trick meaning I'm getting in a protein shake most days.

NSV - I'm back to deadlifting and squatting with a barbell at the gym. My deadlift last week worked its way up to 50kg (110lbs) for 5 reps without breaking a sweat.
WOW....doing fantastic.

As far as clothing, you may be losing in different areas that make the fit different.

Sw 355
Lw 228
Tw 214.8

Home and still healing from surgery but all and then some have come off since being out of the hospital. I'm very relieved to be back on the losing train. Being up almost 28 pounds when I arrived home felt devastating! Even though I knew it was fluid it still messed with my head a little. Always a work in progress.

Sw 355
Lw 228
Tw 214.8

Home and still healing from surgery but all and then some have come off since being out of the hospital. I'm very relieved to be back on the losing train. Being up almost 28 pounds when I arrived home felt devastating! Even though I knew it was fluid it still messed with my head a little. Always a work in progress.
Yeah, it does mess with your head. Glad you are healing and back on track.

Don't like the direction it's headed. Have you restarted the creon yet?
Yes, but there is something else likely at play. I had testing last week and likely more this week.

I am miserable this morning.

LW: 230
TW: 229

Laying off the recreational sugar seems to have sped up the weight loss which, at only 7 months out, had slowed to a crawl. I have a basic rule I'm trying to follow: if I can't eat it like a gentleman, I don't eat it. I can stop after a piece of toast, a scoop of rice or half a baked potato. But put me in front of ice cream and I turn into a rabid hyena.

If you calculate from my pre-sleeve high weight, I'm at 65% of EWL. Starting to doubt if I'll even reach onederland, but can't complain.

Scott, please get better....

Two weeks ago 128
TW 129

Today marks 11 days post op full hip replacement and till have some swelling and water retention from surgery. Continuing to protein load but appetite is not quite back to my norm. All in all, my recovery is going really well and I am up and about for at least half the day. My low weight has really helped me in my recovery and I am so grateful for my DS!

Latest posts

Back