Sunday Weigh In (4/21/2024)

Last week 147.8
This week 147

I'm coming to the final weeks of softball and I can't wait for it to be over so I can have my evenings back again. I'm also at the point where I'm thinking about adding more fruit to my diet. It's weird to be almost at maintenance.

Last week 147.8
This week 147

I'm coming to the final weeks of softball and I can't wait for it to be over so I can have my evenings back again. I'm also at the point where I'm thinking about adding more fruit to my diet. It's weird to be almost at maintenance.
Good for you. Have you lost the extra 10-20 lbs below where you want to end up to account for bounce back? I got to my normal at 145 at 7 months, I stalled, then lost more. I got down to 121for a hot ten seconds 18 months. I stayed the course, ended up gaining back to 145 without changing anything. Then I settled.

I didn’t start adding fruit til these last two years trying to gain weight. I would eat occasional fruit but trying to limit my intake.

I gained 15 lbs from surgery thanks to all the fluids they pumped into me trying to get my blood pressure up post-op. Soooo I am ignoring the scale for a few weeks. I know it'll come off, it is just a mind fuck to see that number suddenly 15 pounds higher overnight!

I'm really relieved to see your weight coming back up @southernlady !!

I gained 15 lbs from surgery thanks to all the fluids they pumped into me trying to get my blood pressure up post-op. Soooo I am ignoring the scale for a few weeks. I know it'll come off, it is just a mind fuck to see that number suddenly 15 pounds higher overnight!

I'm really relieved to see your weight coming back up @southernlady !!
It is mind blowing to watch the scale rise, especially so suddenly after surgery.

Part of me is relieved, part of me is still going, oh hell!

Latest posts

Back