Sunday Weigh In (2/11/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 117
This week 119
I even downloaded an app to track to see what I’m eating and I absolutely despise tracking my food. But I also know a doctor will want to know IN DETAIL what I am eating. And while I am getting a decent amount of fat, my protein was a touch low, so I’m already working on getting it higher, my carbs look absolutely outrageous! Over 250 grams, much of it sugar and that’s absorbed at 100%.

Last week 117
This week 119
I even downloaded an app to track to see what I’m eating and I absolutely despise tracking my food. But I also know a doctor will want to know IN DETAIL what I am eating. And while I am getting a decent amount of fat, my protein was a touch low, so I’m already working on getting it higher, my carbs look absolutely outrageous! Over 250 grams, much of it sugar and that’s absorbed at 100%.

But that's good since you're trying to gain, right?

Last week 165
This week 162.2

I use Lose It to track my macros. I discovered I was overestimating the amount of fat that was eating, so I fixed that by weighing the coconut oil I use in my morning protein coffee, and now my butt is much happier. :D

But that's good since you're trying to gain, right?

Last week 165
This week 162.2

I use Lose It to track my macros. I discovered I was overestimating the amount of fat that was eating, so I fixed that by weighing the coconut oil I use in my morning protein coffee, and now my butt is much happier. :D
Yes, it is. But every time I gain, I lose again.

What annoys me about most of those programs is that they are subscription. I had paid for the pro version of My Fitness Pal a decade ago. Now they wanted me to pay another $60 plus a year to get stuff that WAS included when I purchased it. Anyway, this program doesn’t require that. Took me a bit to figure this one out, in fact I had to have help. What helps is I’m a boring eater, tend to eat the same thing daily.

You are doing great.

I'm glad you are up a bit, Liz, and have found something that works for you even if it's boring.

I need to weigh and keep forgetting. but let's just say my pants are not happy.

I'm glad you are up a bit, Liz, and have found something that works for you even if it's boring.

I need to weigh and keep forgetting. but let's just say my pants are not happy.
Thanks, Jackie. I despise logging food. Never did like doing it in all my years. At least this one allows me to scan bar codes if available.

Latest posts

Back