Sunday Weigh In (7/26/2015)

LW: 239.6
TW: 237

Question for those in maintenance: Do you feel that maintenance is harder for you than the weight loss phase? If so, is it the required vigilance that is taxing, or something else? Just curious about what lies ahead. Thanks!

LW: 239.6
TW: 237

Question for those in maintenance: Do you feel that maintenance is harder for you than the weight loss phase? If so, is it the required vigilance that is taxing, or something else? Just curious about what lies ahead. Thanks!
Good going on the loss.

Some have an easy time in maint. Others need to be at least AWARE of what foods are best for yourself. And then there are those who struggle, most with gain but some with too much loss.

The key is to ride it down as low as you can for as long as you can. As long as you do not 1) go underweight or 2) into malnutrition. Bounce back happens in most of us. And the sick/anorexic look we develop DOES ease up as we get further out. When people complain about being too thin, I ask this one question...do people who never knew you fat mention you look sick? Or does your doctor? If it's just people who knew you fat, then you aren't on the wrong track.

LW - 156.5
TW - 155

I'm really beginning to think my body just likes it here. As I said before this is where I stopped losing after my VSG.

@marissamast i told you you were going to pass me up! Lol
Congrats on that nice drop!

Have a great week everybody!

LW - 156.5
TW - 155

I'm really beginning to think my body just likes it here. As I said before this is where I stopped losing after my VSG.

@marissamast i told you you were going to pass me up! Lol
Congrats on that nice drop!

Have a great week everybody!
At least you did go down some after your procedure last week. Good for you.

Trending down, behaviors in check. More + days recently than - days :)

Got back onto the Trendweight site (apparently signed up 38 weeks ago, and was about 10lbs lighter at the time! So I just re-started :( ) to get a check on things, as it serves a nice function.. it takes your actual weights (the little diamonds) and plots them as a trend to show where you are going.. helps when you have huge 4lb swings from day to day..

For me, it keeps my head saner if I wish to weigh frequently. I've tried other ways, plotting a graph myself, to just trying to ignore the big swings, and eventually it just gets to me too much..

1y.png

Weight Change Over Time:
Since yesterday:
up.png
0.1 lbs

Since a week ago:
down.png
-1.5 lbs

Since two weeks ago:
down.png
-2.3 lbs

Statistics:
You are losing 1.5 lbs/week of total weight.

You are burning 761 cal/day more than you eat.

You have been tracking your weight for 38 weeks.

You have 25.9 lbs to lose to reach your goal weight.

You will reach your goal around November 24, 2015.

You are burning 511 cal/day beyond your plan.

Trending down, behaviors in check. More + days recently than - days :)
Weight Change Over Time:
Since yesterday:
up.png
0.1 lbs

Since a week ago:
down.png
-1.5 lbs

Since two weeks ago:
down.png
-2.3 lbs
You are doing good. While today was a smidgen up and I only count whole lbs myself now, your trend IS down.

@southernlady, exactly! As you can see from the diamonds, my weight day to day can really fluctuate.. enough to drive me batshit..

Yes, yesterday was a very carby/salty day, even for me.. (had lots of salted nuts and pizza, no beer :) ) so today, up over 3lbs actual weight (I think those arrows up/down are trends, not actuals?) Yest was 178.8, today 182.. But regardless, I'm just focusing on the trend and what I'm doing (or not doing) to get better!

Hey y'all!
I clocked in at 168 last week
Mid week, this week was 177, today 174. Not uncommon for me, but I haven't seen that much of a swing in a while. Hmph.:eek::mad:

Anyways, feel better @Whit , have a fantastic time @newanatomy , and congrats to all the losers and stay-puters :D
Have a great week!!!

Hey y'all!
I clocked in at 168 last week
Mid week, this week was 177, today 174. Not uncommon for me, but I haven't seen that much of a swing in a while. Hmph.:eek::mad:

Anyways, feel better @Whit , have a fantastic time @newanatomy , and congrats to all the losers and stay-puters :D
Have a great week!!!
Hmph is right. That is a wild swing.

Have you been down to Columbia for your class (or meeting or training)?

Latest posts

Back