Sunday Weigh In (10/29/2023)

sounds very stable, Liz

I never remembered to weigh this week but I think I'm up, going by the pants. work has been extremely stressful and I continue to deal with that by over eating among other poor life choices.

and we are now sliding into the Dark Armpit of the Year.

sounds very stable, Liz

I never remembered to weigh this week but I think I'm up, going by the pants. work has been extremely stressful and I continue to deal with that by over eating among other poor life choices.

and we are now sliding into the Dark Armpit of the Year.
Don’t you have a SAD light? Get back on track, get those pants fitting better.

OK,

I'm back on this bandwagon. I realized after taking Mounjuro I don't have a clue on how to maintain 126 pounds, though I have all the tools in the world. I'm hoping that since I cut out all sweets, that is what I need to do to maintain 125. I was hanging out at 145 to 150 for years eating one sweet thing a day. Ice Cream cone, chocolate cake, etc.

LW: 125
TW:126
(I've been bouncing between 124.5 and 126.5 these days)

Last week - 199
This week - 196.6

Had a busy weekend with my MFA cohort reunion. I didn't eat so well, so time to remedy that.

OK,

I'm back on this bandwagon. I realized after taking Mounjuro I don't have a clue on how to maintain 126 pounds, though I have all the tools in the world. I'm hoping that since I cut out all sweets, that is what I need to do to maintain 125. I was hanging out at 145 to 150 for years eating one sweet thing a day. Ice Cream cone, chocolate cake, etc.

LW: 125
TW:126
(I've been bouncing between 124.5 and 126.5 these days)
Maybe instead of one sweet a day, try one or two a week?
Last week - 199
This week - 196.6

Had a busy weekend with my MFA cohort reunion. I didn't eat so well, so time to remedy that.
I hope you had fun. You did great.

I had a lot of fun, but I learned some stuff. First, I had like 2 swallows of wine, and that was enough to give me a headache. Second, being outside is not my friend, as I spent most of Sunday after brunch trying to recover from pollen allergies.
Outside isn’t my friend either, except winter. Spring and Fall, it’s allergies, Summer, I’m a bug magnet.

Latest posts

Back