Sunday Weigh In (7/26/2015)

Congratulations to everyone who maintained or lost weight!

I'm all late as usual. Well last week I was at 147 and this week I'm at 155. Bummer but my feet are swollen like crazy. I cant take my diuretics because my blood pressure is running really low this week. Tuesday it was 97/53 then Wednesday it was 79/40 something. So pain management doctor said no diuretics. I have a 1pm appointment today with my primary care doctor.

On a good note. I have been whining and complaining because I felt like I wouldn't get to goal because I was no longer able to lose any weight. I went back to one of the Sunday weigh ins at the end of May and I weighed 176. Well even with this 9 pound gain this week I still averaged a 10lb per month loss. Dr. K did say that my window to loose would still be available till the end of 2015 which would make it 2 years. He said that the 6 months that I was gaining being on TPN wouldn't count. So I guess if I get up off my fat duff and do something like exercise or walk I can actually make it to my goal of 130 by the end of the year. I was 136 when I got sick. Dr. K believes that is way to small for me. I'm 4'11.5. The BMI chart says the max I should weigh is like 120 something. Plus to be honest I have a really small frame my ring finger was a size 4. Now at a 4 my rings have become too large for me. So we will see.

Congratulations to everyone who maintained or lost weight!

I'm all late as usual. Well last week I was at 147 and this week I'm at 155. Bummer but my feet are swollen like crazy. I cant take my diuretics because my blood pressure is running really low this week. Tuesday it was 97/53 then Wednesday it was 79/40 something. So pain management doctor said no diuretics. I have a 1pm appointment today with my primary care doctor.

On a good note. I have been whining and complaining because I felt like I wouldn't get to goal because I was no longer able to lose any weight. I went back to one of the Sunday weigh ins at the end of May and I weighed 176. Well even with this 9 pound gain this week I still averaged a 10lb per month loss. Dr. K did say that my window to loose would still be available till the end of 2015 which would make it 2 years. He said that the 6 months that I was gaining being on TPN wouldn't count. So I guess if I get up off my fat duff and do something like exercise or walk I can actually make it to my goal of 130 by the end of the year. I was 136 when I got sick. Dr. K believes that is way to small for me. I'm 4'11.5. The BMI chart says the max I should weigh is like 120 something. Plus to be honest I have a really small frame my ring finger was a size 4. Now at a 4 my rings have become too large for me. So we will see.
Sorry you went back up again.

@southernlady I'm not too worried about it literally my skin is indenting with edema. SO I'm sure its water. That's the game I've been playing since getting off TPN.

Latest posts

Back