Sunday Weigh In (4/7/2024)

watching the numbers go up is screwing with my mind
well, I'm not surprised. how many years did you spend always wanting to weight less (or maintain) vs how long have you been wanting to gain weight? so glad to see you are up a pound!

Last week 149
This week 150

I'm mostly okay with this, as I need to tighten up with my eating. I'm just so tired with my cardiologist trying to figure out what meds will not cause me to gray out, on top of all the last few weeks of softball season, and the last quarter of school.

Last week 149
This week 150

I'm mostly okay with this, as I need to tighten up with my eating. I'm just so tired with my cardiologist trying to figure out what meds will not cause me to gray out, on top of all the last few weeks of softball season, and the last quarter of school.
I had a few times of ups and downs as well.

I hope they can help you.
Thanks. I have an arrhythmia that requires a specific medication, and that medication requires a "buddy" med so that I don't develop another, worse arrhythmia. The "buddy" med is typically a beta blocker, which of course lowers your pulse rate and blood pressure. When I was obese, this was not an issue, but now that I'm in a normal BMI, the buddy med is lowering everything too much. We're trying to find which med will still work, and we're on med #3 now and it just sucks. I may ask about getting a cardiac ablation done if they can't resolve this with meds, which is what we were all trying to avoid.

Latest posts

Back