Sunday Weigh In (5/31/2015)

@DSRIGGS I am on nothing but table food since February. I dont think I was ever on creon. I was on TPN from Sept till Feb. I think my malnourishment and excess weight loss was from a different reason than yours. I couldn't eat. I'd eat and it would immediately would come out one end or the other. So I basically stopped being able to eating. You eat and still loose weight right? I know getting my albumin and other things were big issues they were dealing with but don't think I had creon. But shoot what do I know most of the time I didn't know if I was going, coming or had been there. Lol
My issue was that I was eating, a tin, and my lab values plummeted causing me to be anemic and in the hospital for a week with heart rate down into the 30's and BP of like 75/40....not good. I was also very anemic and this was all due to severe malnutrition. I was absorbing next to nothing from what I was eating so once i figured that out I went to my gi and got put on CREON. I was losing weight. I had some diarrhea but not all the time. I still have some diarrhea but I have gained 15 pounds and my lab values are all better now.

Latest posts

Back