Sunday Weigh In (5/31/2015)

LW - 296.3
TW - 286.3
the VLCD continues - 1 week down, 2 to go. The 3rd day was the absolute worst. today, I am craving a big 'ole honking steak and quart of ice cream. shit... but I know this is a step of the process, so I acknowledge the craving and go on. I did choose to skip a birthday dinner for BIL this evening - felt it was best to do so to take care of me. can't believe I dropped 10 pounds.

1. Last week 169.1
  2. This week 167.8. Still moving in the right direction! 81 lbs gone forever!
BTW .... I went shopping for new dress pants yesterday...I AM A SIZE 12! A month ago I was a 16! 6 months ago I was a 22/24. I love my DS!

60 of my gone forever pounds came back. I went from 136 to 195 while on
TPN. @marissamast . But I'm trying to get it back off. So I've be fighting water weight. It goes off then the next week comes back on. Last week I was 167-170 Today the scale said 153.6 but I know by Wednesday It l will be between 161 and 167. But as long as it goes down. Dr K said since I gained for 5 months my window is open till the end of 2015. 6 months to loose between 25 to 35 pounds. Hopefully I can

LW - 296.3
TW - 286.3
the VLCD continues - 1 week down, 2 to go. The 3rd day was the absolute worst. today, I am craving a big 'ole honking steak and quart of ice cream. shit... but I know this is a step of the process, so I acknowledge the craving and go on. I did choose to skip a birthday dinner for BIL this evening - felt it was best to do so to take care of me. can't believe I dropped 10 pounds.
That is great!

60 of my gone forever pounds came back. I went from 136 to 195 while on
TPN. @marissamast . But I'm trying to get it back off. So I've be fighting water weight. It goes off then the next week comes back on. Last week I was 167-170 Today the scale said 153.6 but I know by Wednesday It l will be between 161 and 167. But as long as it goes down. Dr K said since I gained for 5 months my window is open till the end of 2015. 6 months to loose between 25 to 35 pounds. Hopefully I can
Clarissa are you totally on regular food and no creon now? How long were you on the creon?

I am wanting to start weaning down as my TP and Albumin (as well as rest of lab values) are back in a good range for the most part. That being said, I have backed down a bit and am only 6-8 of my max creon tabs daily instead of 10-12 that I was having to take. I really want to get off this stuff so my gut can settle down (I have to take welchol to keep the burning gut and butt syndrome at bay for the most part) but I don't want to go too fast and have big D all the time....so I am working on it.

By the way I understand the gain. I have gained close to 20 pounds and I am okay with where I am at right now as I feel better and frankly look better at 190-192 than I do at 175-180. I watch to make sure I am not gaining too much and adjust diet and creon appropriately (get labs every month so I monitor to make sure I am not getting low by reducing creon intake).

Anyway, I know you can lose that 35 pounds so good luck to you.

@DSRIGGS I am on nothing but table food since February. I dont think I was ever on creon. I was on TPN from Sept till Feb. I think my malnourishment and excess weight loss was from a different reason than yours. I couldn't eat. I'd eat and it would immediately would come out one end or the other. So I basically stopped being able to eating. You eat and still loose weight right? I know getting my albumin and other things were big issues they were dealing with but don't think I had creon. But shoot what do I know most of the time I didn't know if I was going, coming or had been there. Lol

OK...Disney World was NOT kind....

Before vacation - 127.5
Current Sunday Weigh-in - 131.1.....YIKES!!!

I actually was up to 135.8 when I got back & over the past few days it has settled in at 131.

Got to get this off!!!

OK...Disney World was NOT kind....

Before vacation - 127.5
Current Sunday Weigh-in - 131.1.....YIKES!!!

I actually was up to 135.8 when I got back & over the past few days it has settled in at 131.

Got to get this off!!!
I'm sorry you and Disney World don't like each other. I can understand. You got this...back into a routine helps.

LW 159.8
TW 160.9

I saw 159.4 one day...but I figured yesterday's weigh in would be a bit up...lots of sodium in boiled seafood this weekend. That always make me retain a little extra water.

Seem to be in another holding pattern.
Who knows..I just keep on keeping on.
I made 6 months out on the 28th. I've lost a total of 37.5 inches. The last time I measured was at the end of March and I've lost 7.5 inches in that that two month timeframe.

LW 159.8
TW 160.9

I saw 159.4 one day...but I figured yesterday's weigh in would be a bit up...lots of sodium in boiled seafood this weekend. That always make me retain a little extra water.

Seem to be in another holding pattern.
Who knows..I just keep on keeping on.
I made 6 months out on the 28th. I've lost a total of 37.5 inches. The last time I measured was at the end of March and I've lost 7.5 inches in that that two month timeframe.
You're doing good.

I had times further out when I went up not down but I still got there.

Latest posts

Back