Sunday Weigh In (4/12/2015)

Well I went on that Bike ride. My legs hurt a bit and I only rode about 5 miles but I have a real sense of accomplishment. The best part my rear end did not hurt at all. Now I still have the "big butt" seat but it still used to hurt after a ride no matter the duration. Not today!

I've been waiting for this thread all week....I was bouncing around between 167-169 for like a whole month. FINALLY this week, I broke out of it.

LW - 167
TW - 165
YEAH!!!! Stalls are annoying as hell.

Well I went on that Bike ride. My legs hurt a bit and I only rode about 5 miles but I have a real sense of accomplishment. The best part my rear end did not hurt at all. Now I still have the "big butt" seat but it still used to hurt after a ride no matter the duration. Not today!
Good for you. I started riding a bike the summer after my DS but after going ass over handlebars and having a MAJOR case of road rash on my shin, I gave up. I'll stick to walking.
173 last week, saw 167 during the week, but 174 today. Talk about bouncing around!
Maybe you need a different weigh in day??? That bouncing ball needs to STOP!
UGH! Always late to the party! OK...stayed pretty much the same...

LW 127.3
TW 127.4

I'd really like to see 125 again....

You are still doing good...

173 last week, saw 167 during the week, but 174 today. Talk about bouncing around!

That's a big bounce...is it near that time of the month? I don't have my uu (useless uterus) anymore so no period, but I still have my ovaries and still ovulate. When it's ovulation time, I retain a lot of fluid and my ankles even swell a bit.

That's a big bounce...is it near that time of the month? I don't have my uu (useless uterus) anymore so no period, but I still have my ovaries and still ovulate. When it's ovulation time, I retain a lot of fluid and my ankles even swell a bit.
Yup, have it right now. But for the last year I've always had a big drop once it started. I dunno, I keep feeling puffy on the weekends when I'm not on my eating and drinking schedule like I am during the week, ankles visibly and when I try to put on my rings for my hands. Maybe I do need to start doing a totally different day?

Yup, have it right now. But for the last year I've always had a big drop once it started. I dunno, I keep feeling puffy on the weekends when I'm not on my eating and drinking schedule like I am during the week, ankles visibly and when I try to put on my rings for my hands. Maybe I do need to start doing a totally different day?
Well, no one said your weigh in day has to be Sunday. We just record it on Sunday for ease on here.

Are you eating different.y on the weekends than you do during the week? I wonder what's so different to cause those issues. That's interesting.
I ate a lot of boiled seafood this weekend and it had a lot of salt in it. I also had a couple of bloody Mary's which are fairly salty. I've definitely been retaining water the last couple of days. Upping my fluid intake to try and flush it out.

I am back up to 155.6. My weight swings pretty wildly and I had a total hysterectomy in '08.

Latest posts

Back