Sunday Weigh In (4/12/2015)

Are you eating different.y on the weekends than you do during the week? I wonder what's so different to cause those issues. That's interesting.
I ate a lot of boiled seafood this weekend and it had a lot of salt in it. I also had a couple of bloody Mary's which are fairly salty. I've definitely been retaining water the last couple of days. Upping my fluid intake to try and flush it out.
Yes, I'm very regimented in my eating during the week, I have my breakfast divided up into 2 portions, then my lunch at 12, a protein snack at either 2 or 3:30 then another protein snack at 6 on my way home from work then dinner around 8 or 9. There are often cheats in between, but my protein is strict. Plus, I have my thermoses of water and coffee drank (drunk? drunken? whatever) by certain times each day. Over the weekend, I'm usually not on any kind of schedule and while I make sure to keep up with protein, I'm often supplementing with shakes or bars at the end of the day because I fell behind, plus I tend to eat more junk than usual, eat out, have fast food, drink more diet sodas and more alcohol. I'm sure those all play a part.
Anyways, I was back to 171 this morning, I think that seems to be my sweet spot, it's the number I keep going back to between bounces. Hoping to stay here :)

Latest posts

Back