Sunday Weigh In (4/12/2015)

Happy Sunday everyone. 2 weeks ago 168 this morning 164.8. I won't complain. Even if it's a water weight loss it still means that I'm hopefully out of the 170's.

I've been very stressed. I go see Dr. K on May 1. When I was there last I weighed 161. He said I still needed to loose about 15 pounds. Well everyone knows with TPN and eating everything I gained almost 50 pounds. So I have had to try loosing that plus the 15 he said I still needed to loose.

Happy Sunday everyone. 2 weeks ago 168 this morning 164.8. I won't complain. Even if it's a water weight loss it still means that I'm hopefully out of the 170's.

I've been very stressed. I go see Dr. K on May 1. When I was there last I weighed 161. He said I still needed to loose about 15 pounds. Well everyone knows with TPN and eating everything I gained almost 50 pounds. So I have had to try loosing that plus the 15 he said I still needed to loose.
Charris, you are doing great. I wouldn't fret over your visit with Dr. K...it's not like he is clueless about the last few months with you being on TPN.

187 this morning. I am bouncing around up to 191 and down to the 187. I started Welch a few weeks ago to help offset the burning butt and gut from taking Creon and bile salt diarrhea from no gallbladder. It has helped and I think my anal fissure situation is getting better, but some days/nights are better than others..but I do think it is healing (not fast enough but healing).

Hopefully in September at my 2 year mark post surgery I will be off the Creon and have normal DS absorbtion...really don't want my channel lengthened and hopefully it won't be necessary.

Glad to hear others are doing well.

LW 121
TW 123

Great jobs all!
Not so much here, but I continue to weight train 5days/week so trying to up my protein to feed my newborn muscles. I know I didn't eat enough yesterday. Not complaining-clothes still fit the same.
Have a great week!

Last week: 155.6
This week: 154
Loss of 1.6
Is my stall broken? I doubt it. I think I am a little dehydrated. I woke up this morning with my big toe curling under then went back to sleep and woke a couple of hours later with a huge cramp in my calf. Ugh!

We will see if my weight goes back up for next week or hopefully goes down again.

187 this morning. I am bouncing around up to 191 and down to the 187. I started Welch a few weeks ago to help offset the burning butt and gut from taking Creon and bile salt diarrhea from no gallbladder. It has helped and I think my anal fissure situation is getting better, but some days/nights are better than others..but I do think it is healing (not fast enough but healing).

Hopefully in September at my 2 year mark post surgery I will be off the Creon and have normal DS absorbtion...really don't want my channel lengthened and hopefully it won't be necessary.

Glad to hear others are doing well.
I hope things normalize for you very soon. You had a rough 18+ months so far.

LW 121
TW 123

Great jobs all!
Not so much here, but I continue to weight train 5days/week so trying to up my protein to feed my newborn muscles. I know I didn't eat enough yesterday. Not complaining-clothes still fit the same.
Have a great week!
Good for you!
Last week: 155.6
This week: 154
Loss of 1.6
Is my stall broken? I doubt it. I think I am a little dehydrated. I woke up this morning with my big toe curling under then went back to sleep and woke a couple of hours later with a huge cramp in my calf. Ugh!

We will see if my weight goes back up for next week or hopefully goes down again.

I hope it goes on down a few more lbs...if it doesn't, heck staying stable works too. I HATE cramps like that...ruins my entire day cause my leg will hurt for a long time even after the cramp is resolved.

Latest posts

Back