Need to Order Iron

Barbara

About to order iron. I've seen 2 discussed most on this site--Proferrin and Vitalady's tender iron . The tender iron requires 5 pills a day. Maybe at 1 time. I've never taken iron. What should I consider before choosing?

I wouldn't ever take 5 iron pills a day. The iron I've had the best luck with is iron glycinate. You can get it cheap at Puritan.

Over the years, I probably tried 20 different pills. The glycinate was the best for me.

I think this may be the generic. I've taken earlier incarnations of this (it used to be Rx) since right after my surgery (2 per day; not together). Nowadays, it's OTC. It's the one my DS team prescribed for me.

This is the one I take: Sundown Naturals since the Vitalady CAPSULES are hard on my system. Vitalady suggested the Tender tablets instead but she has them on back order. I am running low now so next payday, will be ordering from Amazon. I take 6 of the Sundown Naturals...since they are about the size of the END of a pencil eraser, that isn't a big problem.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back