I’m placing this here for limited access

I knew you had the tech experience. But I figured you had your hands full elsewhere.

But what’s done is done, now.
I've been busy with other projects and haven't really done web development in the past couple of years, but would have certainly jumped at the opportunity to own and be active in this community. So much support over the past many years. I'm glad things worked out okay though. Wishing you all a fantastic weekend! ✨️

Matthew Wright has joined the forum under the name of TechAdm

Please welcome him.

Good to have you on board. This board has been a life line for me.

I really appreciate the welcomes!

I'm glad the board has been a positive home for so many. That speaks highly of you all and I'm happy to be a part of it.
He’s gonna post how to turn off ads for forum members later on. He apologized for the oops.

You did, but for any who didn't see it it's under preferences. I'm mobile right now but can get a link for anyone that needs it.

Edit: here is where I provided more specific instructions.

Btw, they have moved thing around and gotten rid of the bar separating the stickies from everything else.

Most of what was in the Main forum has been relocated to Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery Forum even if it actually doesn’t belong there. They just did a bulk move. They’ve renamed Say Hello to Introductions,

Things are still around, but you may have to hunt for it. If you need help finding it, PM me and I’ll find it for you, ok?

We are making the changes. The new software aside I'll try to replicate the feel of the old board as much as possible.

I really appreciate the positivity I've read so far. Thank you again for the welcomes. I'll be behind the scenes but if you need me please reach out, otherwise I will be checking in.

Thank you all for having me!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back