My name is Cristine

Welcome @Pattycake813! You'll find a wealth of quality information and genuine support here.

BTW, I'm in your new home area - work in Princeton, NJ and live just over the river in PA (much lower taxes!)

Welcome @Pattycake813! You'll find a wealth of quality information and genuine support here.

BTW, I'm in your new home area - work in Princeton, NJ and live just over the river in PA (much lower taxes!)

We have been looking in PA just for that reason, we can have a much nicer home with just an extra 10-15 min commute (totally worth it). We are still in Illinois for now.. But the plan is to move in June which will be here before we know it!

Welcome

I hope your surgeon didn't sell you the SADI as a DS, because it is not the DS. Additionally, I also hope he didn't try to submit it to insurance as a DS because you could be left holding the bag for that bill.

I wish you well.
it was submitted and approved as a loop ds to my insurance company.

Welcome

I hope your surgeon didn't sell you the SADI as a DS, because it is not the DS. Additionally, I also hope he didn't try to submit it to insurance as a DS because you could be left holding the bag for that bill.

I wish you well.
I did know what I was getting.

I did know what I was getting.
I am glad you weren't deceived as some others receiving the SADI were, and I hope you get the weight loss you are hoping since the malbsorption is much less with the SADI than with thecDS.

Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back