My first ambulance ride! (Graphic)

I'm also happy to hear you're on your way to feeling better. Before I got my big stone blasted, I was having trouble eating due to the nausea. I have no idea why I had nausea due to a kidney stone as I didn't have a UTI. I lost weight as well. Happily, it all came back. According to the BMI and other questionable measurements, I was fine. The reality was much different.

Thanks. I seem to be trying to pass a stone right now. Hurts, but I don't feel sick, like I did.

I'm also happy to hear you're on your way to feeling better. Before I got my big stone blasted, I was having trouble eating due to the nausea. I have no idea why I had nausea due to a kidney stone as I didn't have a UTI. I lost weight as well. Happily, it all came back. According to the BMI and other questionable measurements, I was fine. The reality was much different.
Pain can cause nausea.

I had no idea that pain could cause nausea and I spent most of my adult life in health care settings. But I don't remember any pain. Selective memory? I just remember the gross hematuria. And the cystoscopy to make sure it was from the urinary tract. Almost as much fun as a pelvic exam. Is that too graphic or is it covered by the initial warning?:oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back