My first ambulance ride! (Graphic)

Tomorrow sounds good. I hope this does the trick.
I don't get the connection...palpatations, fatigue, loss of appetite (I'm down ten pounds), a wealth of other random symptoms...I don't get how those connect to a stupid little straw up the area known as "hoo haw adjacent." But by tomorrow, I should see IF it works.

I don't get the connection...palpatations, fatigue, loss of appetite (I'm down ten pounds), a wealth of other random symptoms...I don't get how those connect to a stupid little straw up the area known as "hoo haw adjacent." But by tomorrow, I should see IF it works.

I don't get it either. Is there any hope of getting you to quit forming stones?

It. confuses me why they are pulling the stent before they pulverize the remaining stones in your kidney (I believe you said that was a possibility) . The reason I had a stent was to aid the stone I had in exiting the kidney. ....n any case lets hope this gives you relief and al this shiit stops. You need a damn break,

It. confuses me why they are pulling the stent before they pulverize the remaining stones in your kidney (I believe you said that was a possibility) . The reason I had a stent was to aid the stone I had in exiting the kidney. ....n any case lets hope this gives you relief and al this shiit stops. You need a damn break,

He wanted to leave it. But...the stent is irritating; the stone sits low in the kidney and hasn't bothered me; that stone is SUPER hard and has probably survived several previous attempts at lithotripsy; an OR date is getting hard to find, so we might have to leave the irritating stent in a long time; and, the post-procedure Scan shows almost rverything gone.

Given all that, he feels we can safely remove the stent this morning.

He wanted to leave it. But...the stent is irritating; the stone sits low in the kidney and hasn't bothered me; that stone is SUPER hard and has probably survived several previous attempts at lithotripsy; an OR date is getting hard to find, so we might have to leave the irritating stent in a long time; and, the post-procedure Scan shows almost rverything gone.

Given all that, he feels we can safely remove the stent this morning.
Yeah I understand the irritation of the stent. I was pissing blood the entire time it was in and I could feel it at times when I moved. It wasn't really painful but was very irritating and I was happy to have it out. You have way more experience with this stone stuff than me. I had one small but jagged one so I am only going by what the URO told me and my experience.

Hopefully when the stent is pulled out that damn hard stone decides to come with it, and never returns.

I think the connection is low grade infection associated with the presence of a foreign body (the stent). It's difficult to eradicate an infection in a foreign body because antibiotics can't enter the cells of the plastic or whatever it's made of the way they can enter living cells. Often, removing the offending device is the only effective treatment.

I think the connection is low grade infection associated with the presence of a foreign body (the stent). It's difficult to eradicate an infection in a foreign body because antibiotics can't enter the cells of the plastic or whatever it's made of the way they can enter living cells. Often, removing the offending device is the only effective treatment.
That makes sense.

:love30::love30::love30::love30::love30::love30:

Latest posts

Back