More2Adore's VSG Surgery [Melbourne, Victoria | Mar 28, 2015]

Hey @MsJacquiiC - Is there a way to not force us to enter the exact location of our surgery when we add it to the calendar? I felt a little weird having to tell the entire internet where I'm getting operated on, heh. :)

Hey @MsJacquiiC - Is there a way to not force us to enter the exact location of our surgery when we add it to the calendar? I felt a little weird having to tell the entire internet where I'm getting operated on, heh. :)
Indeed congrats on the date @more2adore
I'm going to be working on a forum upgrade in the next few days. I do 'believe' (don't quote me on it) there's really no way to edit the calendar functionality as it is now. It's either - enter a location or don't include the map element at all... I know it'll be possible to add a note of sorts though to advise folks that you don't have to enter the 'exact' location, meaning that you can just input the word "hospital" like @southernlady mentioned. I'll do a bit of investigative research and report back. Ha! I've waited a whole lot of years to be able to say "I'll do a bit of investigative research and report back." Never thought I'd be able to use that in a sentence
di-UIP2.gif
LOL

J.

Latest posts

Back