Hello from California

Should I stop counting calories and just eat at much as I can go gain weight? I'm starting to think maybe this slowly increasing my calories is my issue. I could eat restaurant food like tuna melts and steak sandwiches but I avoid them because I don't know the calories.. just thinking maybe 4200 isn't enough. Thanks. I'll catch the Rabkin appointment next month for sure. I'll take the day off from work. Thanks
Count macros primarily

I just can't stop worrying that I'll not be able to gain weight. When I gained weight in the past I was recovering from a car accident in a old folks home, sleeping all day eating six meals a day and I don't have a great memory either so... It's like this is all new to me even though I've taken enzymes before. I guess I just wish someone would say it'll all be ok don't worry Zach
Lol. Thanks for your patience

Zach, if you have access to protein in the form of real food through your job, go for it! It's important to have multiple sources of protein because different proteins contain different amino acids. There are about 10 amino acids called the essential amino acids because your body is unable to manufacture them, so you need to consume them (there are others that your body can build if the components are available). So, different proteins will provide you with different amino acids, and that's important.
Steak? Tuna melt? Why not?

relaxnothingundercontrol.jpg

Latest posts

Back