Monthly Pill Box

Since I was in Manhattan today (and there are many Duane Reade/Wallgreens there) I bought the one @DianaCox suggested. It was only $8.50. I'm going to do a week and see how I like it.

Since I was in Manhattan today (and there are many Duane Reade/Wallgreens there) I bought the one @DianaCox suggested. It was only $8.50. I'm going to do a week and see how I like it.
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the individual holders don't come out. I need those to go into my knapsack. I'm afraid I'm going to have to return it.

@Butterfly Ooh, they come out!

How big are the wells? I need to fit a lot in each and some are quite large.

I just measured and the wells are 1" x 1 1/8" x 1"

I grabbed my Celebrate multivitamin capsules, which are just a touch under 1" long but otherwise "normal" capsules and I could fit 12 of them in each well.

I have never yet tried a monthly. I only take pills twice a day and I will poke around a bit and see what's out there.

I travel a lot, so I am looking at purchasing this one. I like that the pill containers go into a sleeve to avoid accidental opening. The high sides that conceal the contents of the binder are also a plus. The color of the binder is rather basic--I would prefer black. It's a little more expensive, but the reviews are pretty great on it. A big plus is that it is BPA free, which matters to me. I also like that it keeps the pills in a dark space, as light can degrade supplements:

http://amzn.to/2pryuvV

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Both look good. I just need to ensure the boxes come out so I can carry just one day's worth at a time. Please let me know if you like it.

Latest posts

Back