Monthly Pill Box

aaa

I'm looking for the thread(s) regarding monthly pill boxes but am having no luck.

I'm specifically looking for one that will give me at least 4 compartments per day with room for 8-10 capsules/pill per compartment. If anyone knows something like that or where I could find it, I'd appreciate it.

Where do you keep this in your home? Does it fit in a cupboard?
Its quite large. I keep it on a shelf in my pantry next to my protein powder. In the evening, I mix up the dry ingredients for my morning shake in a shaker bottle and take out the next day's pill container and put both on the counter. Works for me...
They have a nice travel pouch that holds a week's worth of the pill containers so that is really convenient for me as well since I travel a lot on business.

My pill box (and dh's) is a flat bottom basket we keep next to the dining table. We keep the opened bottles in it and the back ups in a cabinet below.

We tried the MedCenter one, didn't work for us.

I have medcenter one mentioned above and have a love/hate relationship with it. The doors open randomly spilling tabs all over. If you drop a sleeve or two as I have done they'll all open. I have blue masking tape in a strip over each sleeve. Tried rubber bands but then too thick to get in holder.

I have medcenter one mentioned above and have a love/hate relationship with it. The doors open randomly spilling tabs all over. If you drop a sleeve or two as I have done they'll all open. I have blue masking tape in a strip over each sleeve. Tried rubber bands but then too thick to get in holder.
I have had problems with them opening when they aren't in the center (on the go). I use bracelets similar to a Livestrong bracelet when I'm out and about or traveling. One per sleeve, works perfect.

I've heard the Medcenter can be hard to open. I'm thinking about going with something similar to what Diana suggested. Maybe 4 of them.

I've had the buggers open IN the medcenter when putting in or taking out. If I am traveling for longer than 3 days as I am now, I make up morning and evening doses and put them in snack baggies as I do not want to tote around 21 filled or empty med center sleeves - takes up too much room.

Oh that looks nice. I like that you can take the individual ones out. I may have to give that one a try. I had the MedCenter one when I was a caregiver for my grandpa, but it would open in my purse and I'd have pills rattling around all the time.

Do you ever carry the individual day's worth in a purse or pocket? Does it stay closed? Since I'll be doing school and work, being able to carry my meds will be a must. If I don't find one that works, I may end up looking like a drug dealer by using these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AFRWKO2/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I8BJ4S7IM6UV5&colid=26LPSWG8BZ70K

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back