I may have to kill him.

Spiky Bugger

Background:
My mom once dropped a frying pan, in which she was cooking bacon, on her kitchen floor. My mom, being my mom, had the insurance adjuster out the very next day, and had the all the kitchen flooring removed and replaced. It was linoleum, popular at the time, and coved where it hit the wall…not a cheap thing.

We went to my MIL’s house shortly after MiniSue was born. The Montgomery Ward aluminum shower’s cold water control was broken. So we had to turn it on and off with pliers. We then went to my mom’s, then to Germany and and a year later, flew back to the states because my FIL was dying. We still needed to turn the shower on and off with pliers.

Can you see where this is heading?

He can ignore almost any problem, for almost any period of time. I need it fixed VERY soon. (My sister is even worse.)

TODAY:
After a screaming match, he FINALLY “paired” his hearing aids (which he has had for about three years) with his cell phone (which he has had for four years.)

That means that it is no longer MY FAULT he cannot successfully use a telephone. Isn’t that wonderful? It of course has been my fault for several years.

So now, I may need a hit man.

Latest posts

Back