I have a Kojack head

Finally had a chance to REALLY look...awesome! Love the look...but the nice part with wigs is you can be whatever length or style that floats your boat! I'm just glad to see a smile!

Well since my daughter showed me how to wear my wig appropriately it looks so much better.lol I also snagged one of my moms wigs

Attachments

• 20141220_142220.jpg
    20141220_142220.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20141223_115217.jpg
    20141223_115217.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20141223_115556.jpg
    20141223_115556.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 24
I’m not just saying this to be nice, but you look really adorable cute, especially in the blond one, EN was right. As I said before, your almond shaped eyes are gorgeous and the short blond hair accentuates them! WTF, OMG, just re-reading this, I sound Gay or something! :laugh:

Last edited:
LOL....@newanatomy and I posted the same exact thing at the same exact time and place in our own space and time continuum! I did not copy her post, or her mine, it was literally within seconds of each other, so, It MUST be true!!!!!!

Hi Charris,

I KNOW EXACTLY what your talking about!! Have you seen my Kojack head! I have scar tissue at the top of my head thanks to a car accident in 2001, after hitting the windshield when my seat belt did not lock. No hair will ever grow back through the scar tissue. The day before the accident, I had just had my hair styled at the salon (Anita Baker style curls) and you couldn't tell me that I wasn't cute, even at 298lbs! I grieved for my hair and I at times I still do. Here in TX, wigs in the summer are torture and weave glue breaks me out and causes even more hair loss. So, I've decided to embrace my Kojack head! I go to the barber and get it trimmed and shaped, I wear a little makeup, moderate size earrings and I wear my bald head proudly!

It's ok to grieve. We've been taught as young girls that a woman's hair is her glory, and that short hair isn't feminine, but we have to learn to work with what we have. You have a BEAUTIFULLY shaped head and strong jaw line. Trust me, not everyone can wear their hair as short as ours, and I've been told through the years by women of many different ethnicities that they wish that they could wear their hair this short because of the simplicity and the freedom. Please know that you are a beautiful woman and short hair, or no hair does not make you any less of a beautiful woman!

OMG Charris!!*glomps* LOOK at you in those blonde wigs! So fucking sexy and cute! Love it..it makes your eyes pop, and that eye make up is so pretty. looking great there!

@YW THANK YOU for sharing your story with me. My mother and her twin wore short hair styles. Like I said a good friend of mines put things in perspective for me. I'm alive and that's a miracle I can always buy hair or just wear it short as it grows out. Anyone who would be embarrassed because of that can kiss my backside. I lost my hair because of medical reasons they wouldn't make a cancer survivor feel ashamed.

@YW THANK YOU for sharing your story with me. My mother and her twin wore short hair styles. Like I said a good friend of mines put things in perspective for me. I'm alive and that's a miracle I can always buy hair or just wear it short as it grows out. Anyone who would be embarrassed because of that can kiss my backside. I lost my hair because of medical reasons they wouldn't make a cancer survivor feel ashamed.

Exactly the attitude you need!

Latest posts

Back