Just Because I May Cuss a Little...

Went to my colorectal surgeon today. Weighed in on the same scale as I used in late June. I’m NOT trying to lose weight, but I’m down 17 pounds. That wouldn’t be concerning if I had been trying…but this is weird.
Many of us long term DSers on FB are reporting the same thing. Those of us a bit on the “elderly” side that are 10 plus years out. Dropping weight without trying.

As long as you are still in a healthy weight range and your labs are good, don’t fret but maybe add some extra carbs if your system can handle them.

I hear you. I haven't been trying at all and I was rather shaken. When I went back a week later, I was back up to what I thought I weighed. User error? I suspect a glitch in this whole thing because I haven’t noticed loose jeans. I generally find myself trusting how my clothes fit as opposed to what the scale says. However, I will use my own scale to test my theory as I tend to wear bigger clothes than my actual size.

Healthy? I’m still “overweight,” because my height ALSO keeps dropping…so my BMI isn’t dropping as it “should.”

My Physical Therapist says SARCOPENIA is a euphemism for OLD FART. I just might qualify. And I’m about 18 years post-op.

Latest posts

Back